I just want the 2 tone.

Advertisement

JimL

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2010 Ford Fusion Sport AWD, 2012 Honda Civic
Seriously. Enough already, Ford, just show the damned thing. For what, 2-3 years now we’ve been waiting for this. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is quickly losing interest. I’ll be replacing the Explorer by November and I really wanted to replace it with a Bronco. But it’s what we call “vaporware”. When I get the F-150 instead, I’m sure you guys at Ford will be happy because you’ll still be getting my Benjamins. I’ll bet the Bronco costs as much as the F-150 anyway.
So tiresome...

Chadillac

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nike size 12
On a side note I hope a brush guard is available pretty quick. The forestry roads around my fishing spot aren’t maintained much after burn season.

Fordboi

First Name
Cameron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
honest to goodness i just about had a heart attack when i saw this. my heart honestly skipped a beat.
1590294001591.png

rmc523

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously. Enough already, Ford, just show the damned thing. For what, 2-3 years now we’ve been waiting for this. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is quickly losing interest. I’ll be replacing the Explorer by November and I really wanted to replace it with a Bronco. But it’s what we call “vaporware”. When I get the F-150 instead, I’m sure you guys at Ford will be happy because you’ll still be getting my Benjamins. I’ll bet the Bronco costs as much as the F-150 anyway.
So tiresome...
Are you really losing interest, though? I get being annoyed they've not shown it yet and wanting to see it already, but that doesn't make me any less interested.

And vaporware? Vaporware would be them still talking about it and there being no spy shots or anything. There's nothing vaporware here.

We would've seen it already if it weren't for covid.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ
If we go back and look at the leak photo of the white 4dr with hood up, the lower bits of the valance under the grill are painted black so they look like part of the grill rather than the body. The body color bits in these renders soften the grill.

west

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Outback, 89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
These look too much like the old International Harvester Scout.

CSSM

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Vehicle Showcase
Mo Aoun is the only thing keeping any hype for the Bronco. Hype was bursting right before the March 18 reveal - then it was cancelled (which I understand), and began 2.5 months of forgetting/doubting the Bronco even exists. I know things are unprecedented but my dogs could have marketed a product better.

JimmyDean

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Mo Aoun is the only thing keeping any hype for the Bronco. Hype was bursting right before the March 18 reveal - then it was cancelled (which I understand), and began 2.5 months of forgetting/doubting the Bronco even exists. I know things are unprecedented but my dogs could have marketed a product better.
unfortunately, I agree. My interest peeked in early-mid march. then with everything, its waned significantly. I mean, I am still interest, but the energy just isn't there to see it. between that build up build up build up to nothing, along with all the other crap, trying to keep a job, stay 'healthy', etc...my reaction is going to be just 'cool....there it is...', whereas 2 months ago I'd've been screaming like a 13 year old girl at a NKOTB concert in 1990.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bronco II General Bronco Topics 3

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...