aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the 2 door alot. The 4door just looks like a wrangler imo.
Ford has to be careful. Yes removing the roof to have an open air vehicle is one of the reasons jeeps sell like hot cakes. But it cant look too much like it.

Would be interested in seeing the raptor bronco drop the convertability , take a STUPID overpowered V8 and adopt the older 80s-90s truck style with the bed roof.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wheels are a bit too big and it's riding a bit too high to be stock, and I can't tell from the leaks if the plastic wheel arches will be that wide or if the fenders themselves will flare out a bit more, but it's damn spot on aside from that nitpicking, 99.9% accurate. I hope he rendered it in a few different colors/backgrounds, as I imagine every clickbait article regarding the Bronco from now until release will use this render, and some variety would be nice.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not a big fan of the wheelarches being at different heights. There's what looks like about an inch more gap between the beltline and the top of the rear arch than the front. Makes it look lopsided.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not a big fan of the wheelarches being at different heights. There's what looks like about an inch more gap between the beltline and the top of the rear arch than the front. Makes it look lopsided.
I think that's just because of the perspective and because the beltline kicks up an inch or two in the rear because of that notch in the door, I believe the wheel arches are at the same height .

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
DDG. Kind'a makes you wonder why it took Ford so long to make something that sexy.

Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? 1589738957634

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I absolutely love it!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You must not like the factory rear wheel openings on the original bronco. Im sure the design is to attach those retro themes. Also the front having the look of higher arches follows the popular baja style with lots of front up travel. I personally like the rear to sit higher than the front, because im a hotrodder. So for me give me a 3 inch front life and a 4 inch rear and it'll all level out just right.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wheels are a bit too big and it's riding a bit too high to be stock, and I can't tell from the leaks if the plastic wheel arches will be that wide or if the fenders themselves will flare out a bit more, but it's damn spot on aside from that nitpicking, 99.9% accurate. I hope he rendered it in a few different colors/backgrounds, as I imagine every clickbait article regarding the Bronco from now until release will use this render, and some variety would be nice.
Here are the other 2 he posted.

620134C6-6FD8-4B17-ADC9-BFDFE4714803.jpeg

9F052921-CC04-419E-8269-3FD0CAF73415.jpeg

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Despite the grille looking glued on, these renders look great and might hold me over until next week. Was about to call a dealer and pull the trigger on something else.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Area 51 looks promising...if the render is true to form. I wonder if Chrispy ever got the paint codes???

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You must not like the factory rear wheel openings on the original bronco. Im sure the design is to attach those retro themes. Also the front having the look of higher arches follows the popular baja style with lots of front up travel. I personally like the rear to sit higher than the front, because im a hotrodder. So for me give me a 3 inch front life and a 4 inch rear and it'll all level out just right.
Yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of the 'uncut' fenders on the original Broncos. I'm hoping they won't be nodding back to that styling on the new one.
Sponsored