Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Seriously. Enough already, Ford, just show the damned thing. For what, 2-3 years now weā€™ve been waiting for this. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one who is quickly losing interest. Iā€™ll be replacing the Explorer by November and I really wanted to replace it with a Bronco. But itā€™s what we call ā€œvaporwareā€. When I get the F-150 instead, Iā€™m sure you guys at Ford will be happy because youā€™ll still be getting my Benjamins. Iā€™ll bet the Bronco costs as much as the F-150 anyway.
So tiresome...

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
On a side note I hope a brush guard is available pretty quick. The forestry roads around my fishing spot arenā€™t maintained much after burn season.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

honest to goodness i just about had a heart attack when i saw this. my heart honestly skipped a beat.
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? 1590294001591

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seriously. Enough already, Ford, just show the damned thing. For what, 2-3 years now weā€™ve been waiting for this. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one who is quickly losing interest. Iā€™ll be replacing the Explorer by November and I really wanted to replace it with a Bronco. But itā€™s what we call ā€œvaporwareā€. When I get the F-150 instead, Iā€™m sure you guys at Ford will be happy because youā€™ll still be getting my Benjamins. Iā€™ll bet the Bronco costs as much as the F-150 anyway.
So tiresome...
Are you really losing interest, though? I get being annoyed they've not shown it yet and wanting to see it already, but that doesn't make me any less interested.

And vaporware? Vaporware would be them still talking about it and there being no spy shots or anything. There's nothing vaporware here.

We would've seen it already if it weren't for covid.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If we go back and look at the leak photo of the white 4dr with hood up, the lower bits of the valance under the grill are painted black so they look like part of the grill rather than the body. The body color bits in these renders soften the grill.

Sponsored

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These look too much like the old International Harvester Scout.

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mo Aoun is the only thing keeping any hype for the Bronco. Hype was bursting right before the March 18 reveal - then it was cancelled (which I understand), and began 2.5 months of forgetting/doubting the Bronco even exists. I know things are unprecedented but my dogs could have marketed a product better.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mo Aoun is the only thing keeping any hype for the Bronco. Hype was bursting right before the March 18 reveal - then it was cancelled (which I understand), and began 2.5 months of forgetting/doubting the Bronco even exists. I know things are unprecedented but my dogs could have marketed a product better.
unfortunately, I agree. My interest peeked in early-mid march. then with everything, its waned significantly. I mean, I am still interest, but the energy just isn't there to see it. between that build up build up build up to nothing, along with all the other crap, trying to keep a job, stay 'healthy', etc...my reaction is going to be just 'cool....there it is...', whereas 2 months ago I'd've been screaming like a 13 year old girl at a NKOTB concert in 1990.
Sponsored