Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These are cool but can we get a nice clean set of unmodified production Broncos like we'd receive at delivery .... still haven't really seen that yet. Everyone's been slapping all kinds of aftermarket stuff on.
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Random color is best color.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
His fighter jet grey and Area 51 are pretty much identical lol

I think A51 will have a greenish hue and fighter jet will have a blueish one

Bronco_Buster

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey ya'll, future Bronco owner here. I am pretty much sold on selling my 4runner and getting one when they come out. Really diggin' these two doors, but I was curious to see how the white roof looks on this mockup. So i went ahead and did it for all of them, enjoy!

Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-oxfordwhite
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-iconicsilvermetallic
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-lucidredpearl
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-racered
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-cyberorangepearl
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-fighterjetgray
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-carbonizedgraymetallic
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-antimatterbluemetallic
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-absoluteblack
Ford Bronco just maybe..... closest 2 door Bronco render yet? bronco-2door-mock-white-roof-area51

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It finally hit me with these renders: The windshield frame is very thick, almost annoyingly so. This combined with the patent of the removeable roll bar has made me a believer that it may be possible to run it totally open topped, with the windshield frame providing roll protection like a convertible Mustang. Anyone know if this is legal with safety requirements?

Sponsored

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It finally hit me with these renders: The windshield frame is very thick, almost annoyingly so. This combined with the patent of the removeable roll bar has made eabbn le me a believer that it may be possible to run it totally open topped, with the windshield frame providing roll protection like a convertible Mustang. Anyone know if this is legal with safety requirements?
I'm thinking with the removeable top, that the windshield frame has to be strong enough to support a rack. An overland rack if necessary....

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

one thing i just noticed is the fx4 sticker on the back... maybe i am just an idiot but i just noticed that.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It finally hit me with these renders: The windshield frame is very thick, almost annoyingly so. This combined with the patent of the removeable roll bar has made me a believer that it may be possible to run it totally open topped, with the windshield frame providing roll protection like a convertible Mustang. Anyone know if this is legal with safety requirements?
That would be cool.

But that structure sure looks pretty permanent (and large) on the leaked images. If it comes out, I doubt it's going to be a click-snap-GONE process.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That would be cool.

But that structure sure looks pretty permanent (and large) on the leaked images. If it comes out, I doubt it's going to be a click-snap-GONE process.
More than likely bolted in.