Sponsored

Just me or has the Bronco hype hit a wall?

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm watching my down payment grow in my brokerage account. I'm making a killing on the semiconductor stocks.

SOXX if you like chips
SOXL if you like chips and you are aggressive
The meme stocks have been pretty fun too. Calls printed last week, puts will probably print this week.
Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still same excitement, I have no issues with Ford and I'll get my loaded Badsquatch when it gets here. I don't even care if I get a 'build week' e-mail, don't need to know. Just need to know when it's time to pick it up. Until then I learn more about off roading and make plans to hit some fun trails, way more interesting things to do that get mad at Ford, LOL.
šŸ‘† THIS

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I were to give up and then eventually see one on the road the regret and FOMO that Iā€™d be feeling would be so much worse than having to wait possibly a year for my own. At least now when I see one I can say one of those will be mine!

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm watching my down payment grow in my brokerage account. I'm making a killing on the semiconductor stocks.

SOXX if you like chips
SOXL if you like chips and you are aggressive
Thanks for the tip! Iā€™m going do my DD on SOXL. Personally, AHT has positioned me nicely for my down payment and then some!

I bought some puts (F21060413.5) last week in anticipation of the dreaded Friday email that didnā€™t turn out to be as bad as everyone thought it would be. Curious to see what next week brings...

Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still havenā€™t been able to see one in person (up close at least). Havenā€™t heard of any Broncos in San Antonio. Iā€™m still excited for the day, some day, when I will get the call from my dealership that my bronco is ready, but Iā€™m not holding my breath for a quick build/delivery. It would be nice if my dealer would reach out every so often, but crickets only.

I was still very pumped until the email Friday. It took most of the wind out of my sails. When you canā€™t even guess on a build date it makes it so hard to stay enthusiastic.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to lie to myself and went truck shopping, didnā€™t get the excitement I thought so I stuck with my bronco order...
Iā€™m glad I did, I got a build date and a VIN- so Iā€™m getting closer to the ole bronco dream...

Deleted member 3063

These Ford issues have now started to outweigh all the excitement I had for my new Bronco. Now just feels like a pipe dream. šŸ™ƒ
You're talking the difference between infatuation and love. If you have a reservation I seriously advise you to walk as your heart just isn't in it.

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been watching the news pretty religiously since this thing was announced five years ago, and 2021 really took the wind out of my sales as far as excitement. We know nearly everything about it at this point, there's really nothing to do but sit and pray that we don't get hit with another delay. I'm hoping Ford releases the 2022 color palette soon, that's pretty much the only thing that's going to pique my interest until SEMA. I hope at the very least Ford is using this downtime to really test the Bronco to mitigate the inevitable recalls and year one troubles.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been watching the news pretty religiously since this thing was announced five years ago, and 2021 really took the wind out of my sales as far as excitement. We know nearly everything about it at this point, there's really nothing to do but sit and pray that we don't get hit with another delay. I'm hoping Ford releases the 2022 color palette soon, that's pretty much the only thing that's going to pique my interest until SEMA. I hope at the very least Ford is using this downtime to really test the Bronco to mitigate the inevitable recalls and year one troubles.
:cool:(y) would be a pretty good idea for Ford to start showing us 2022 model stuff and ideas, say like the new color choices, and the 2022 model First edition or special edition replacement(Heritage edition[?]) to give the ones who ordered some meat to chew on; a lot of us are getting 2022 models anyways.

... i need a hardtop, so 2022 it is.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m still as excited as ever, particularly since I knew Iā€™d be MY22 anyway. I think the hype will return to this site when posters start to receive their Broncos and start threads describing their experiences. Iā€™m really anxious to hear some of the early reports from you folks.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:cool:(y) would be a pretty good idea for Ford to start showing us 2022 model stuff and ideas
Then you'll have the clowns whining that Ford is jumping ahead and needs to focus on making 21s.