Sponsored

Just ordered my 2022 Badlands today, had 7/19 original reservation.

ChileanDAWG

Badlands
First Name
Pitts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, my salesman at Mike Fitzpatrick Ford in Newnan, Georgia said I will probably actually get a 2023 model year and it will most likely be around September/October 2022 before it arrives. I ordered the 2.7 Badlands SAS, LuX package, MIC hardtop, Marine Grade seats, steel front bumper etc. I am not upset, I can wait. I have a brand new vehicle already and this will be my play car.
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, my salesman at Mike Fitzpatrick Ford in Newnan, Georgia said I will probably actually get a 2023 model year and it will most likely be around September/October 2022 before it arrives. I ordered the 2.7 Badlands SAS, LuX package, MIC hardtop, Marine Grade seats, steel front bumper etc. I am not upset, I can wait. I have a brand new vehicle already and this will be my play car.
Interesting, I ordered on 10-15-21. Pretty much the same as yours unless you ordered a bus ;) just kidding, Mine is a two door though. I had an original reservation date of 10-15-20.(a year to the date). He said since I'm an early 2022 order I should see it around April/May 2022. I hope so!!

OP
OP

ChileanDAWG

Badlands
First Name
Pitts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting, I ordered on 10-15-21. Pretty much the same as yours unless you ordered a bus ;) just kidding, Mine is a two door though. I had an original reservation date of 10-15-20.(a year to the date). He said since I'm an early 2022 order I should see it around April/May 2022. I hope so!!
You know, I did not come away thinking this dude really knew what he was talking about, yes I got the 4 door. Anyway, I can wait. we shall see.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know, I did not come away thinking this dude really knew what he was talking about, yes I got the 4 door. Anyway, I can wait. we shall see.
Good luck to you brother. Adventure on!!

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just get the soft top with the hard top prep kit. You'll get yours much much sooner that way

Sponsored

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Good luck, I imagine that you have quite a few ahead of you with a October reservation. I hope I am proven wrong

OP
OP

ChileanDAWG

Badlands
First Name
Pitts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just get the soft top with the hard top prep kit. You'll get yours much much sooner that way
I just do not want to even mess with soft top this that, just wait till mine comes.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck, I imagine that you have quite a few ahead of you with a October reservation. I hope I am proven wrong
Unless their dealer allotment has availability.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had no res at all. Ordered with a soft top. I am actually getting more excited about the idea of having a soft top now. If I am not able to get it in 2022 though, and they ditch cyber orange for 2023, I will switch to a MIC, Mod, or dual top.
Sponsored