Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all,

been lurking around here awhile. I was late to the game and made a reservation last Summer. Got to build and order last week, confirmed through website. chose a pretty loaded up Badlands in cyber orange.

My dealership called me yesterday to say they had a demo model (a so called mannequin) they were going to sell. It’s a Wildtrak, so it’s not exactly what I wanted but pretty close. I can take possession in a few months with a small deposit to hold it. Put the deposit down and they moved it inside the showroom and won’t allow any more test drives but will still show it off. 500ish miles.

I’m pretty pumped! LikeI said, it’s not exactly what I built out but it’s a bird in hand and I can short circuit the potentially up to two year wait.
Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m curious how they plan to market the demo models? Will it be considered new or used? New cars have better resell and you can get a lower interest rate and I doubt you would get any discount if it’s considered “used”

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every WT demo I’ve enquired about has had $10-20k markup. Most had over 1,000 miles on them.
Congrats on your bronco!

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m curious how they plan to market the demo models? Will it be considered new or used? New cars have better resell and you can get a lower interest rate and I doubt you would get any discount if it’s considered “used”
Its a new car as far as the DMV or bank are concerned because the car has never been titled.

Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its a new car as far as the DMV or bank are concerned because the car has never been titled.
This my dealership told me they are keeping theirs for 6 months... This was prior to the dirt mountain solution, and said they would sell me theirs if mine hadn't come in... My dad is looking at it now

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little, but not outrageous. I’m in the market now and I want a bronco, so I can justify it.
What's "a little" in exact terms? Congrats on the Bronco - at least now you know when you'll be taking delivery!

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little, but not outrageous. I’m in the market now and I want a bronco, so I can justify it.
Would this be in Yuma, AZ? Was down there for business a couple months ago and went by a dealer. Saw they had a Cactus Gray Wildtrack. Interesting part was it had a soft top. Rode like a dream, can’t wait to get my Badlands in same color.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine buying a used truck that 100s of people smashed on during test drives and take home demos over 6 months for $5-10k over MSRP. But if the wait is that unbearable then I guess you have no choice!

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Imagine buying a used truck that 100s of people smashed on during test drives and take home demos over 6 months for $5-10k over MSRP. But if the wait is that unbearable then I guess you have no choice!
At least it was just a demo. My niece's boyfriend has had a demo given to him as a loaner for a month now. I know of at least one time that he left the hard top off over night in the rain, and it has leather seats. Who knows what else he has done or will do to it. Crazy.

Congrats, OP! I hope you enjoy your new Bronco.
Sponsored