First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also received same mail, I am choosing no action because I don’t think I will be satisfied with what I get after making the changes. And it’s an expensive purchase (for me).

What other alternatives do I have, if I get a refund then I will have to wait for order banks to open and put in a new order. And who knows if they would have these items like hard-top and lux in the offerings.

At least with my order still in the system I have some hope (however small) that if the constraints gets resolved then I might get the bronco I wanted.

Does anybody else here in the forum shares this opinion?

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also received same mail, I am choosing no action because I don’t think I will be satisfied with what I get after making the changes. And it’s an expensive purchase (for me).

What other alternatives do I have, if I get a refund then I will have to wait for order banks to open and put in a new order. And who knows if they would have these items like hard-top and lux in the offerings.

At least with my order still in the system I have some hope (however small) that if the constraints gets resolved then I might get the bronco I wanted.

Does anybody else here in the forum shares this opinion?
Same here. It's all or nothing for me!

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I m thinking gonna be A LOT of nothings for A LOT of us….. I was reading an article from a Tech CEO saying earning pressure because now they ve got chip supply but no demand. So coming on 3 years, chips not a problem apparently but Hardtops, SAS ( shocks, wheels, tires??) and Lux still issues?? What have they been doing?

Puzzles me and seems like a lot of dropping the ball 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have patience, get what you want, no regrets or start shopping available inventory online, some private parties and dealerships are coming back to their senses on pricing for non-Badlands, non-Wildtrak, non-BRaptor, non-Heritage, non-Everglades stuff.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company ,
I received the latest email from Ford…
Here is / was my response

I did not order some exotic custom made vehicle.
I spec’d out a Bronco that you, Ford Motor Company, publicly offered. I have compromised significantly from how I originally spec’d a Bronco to be built… all because Ford is unable to deliver on what they originally offered.
I have been a life long Ford Motor Company customer and have purchased many new Ford vehicles.
I have driving age family.
I paid $100 (twice) to reserve the right to order two Broncos back when reservations opened back in July and August of 2020.
If Ford is unable to provide what they originally offered (and have continued to offer) then I will take my (and my family’s) business to an Automobile company that can deliver what they offer.
I have no desire to pay significant money for a production vehicle that is not configured/equipped to my liking. Once again I configured my orders based on what Ford advertised.
I did not spec or request a single special/custom feature that was not publicly offered by Ford.
The competence level of the world seems to have drastically declined in recent years and Ford seems to be leading the pack in this dubious category.
Maybe consider changing to the approach/principle of “Under Promise and Over Deliver “ … it likely will do a better job of building Brand Loyalty than your current business model

991871E5-67CB-48F0-A721-5D0D49DAC50F.jpeg

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly the only thing you're gonna hear from them is crickets. Good attempt though. They don't care about their customers.

Knittel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What Happens if You Don’t Take One of These Actions?

If you take no action and leave your order as is, and your Bronco cannot be delivered as a 2023 model year, your order will be canceled. You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sadly the only thing you're gonna hear from them is crickets. Good attempt though. They don't care about their customers.
Unfortunately true

Sponsored

Leadville

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
" global supply chain shortages "

Blah, Blah
Do they ever start a letter or speech w/o making excuses ?

Tell-tale sign of losers . . . Now they have to fail to prove themselves right

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please enlighten me. I placed my Wildtrac order back in 21'. I ordered a loaded vehicle as it will be my last new Ford. With the recent news I dropped the Lux, Towing, Modular bumper from the build. Is this recent post telling me I have no chance of being scheduled? My dealer is clueless. I'm losing faith!

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, I know this sounds argumentative, but I think I am factual.

My reservation and order had fine print about them being able to deliver and that there were no guarantees other than you will get one.........albeit eventually.

That email, If I am not mistaken, doesn't say they cannot honor their offer.......they can and will, but you will just have to wait. They are just giving you suggestions and options on how you can get A / some Bronco sooner. Had they said you will get one with the equipment offered/ordered at an agreeable price and by a specified date, you might have something to stand on. Again, their fine print will always give them an out here.

I know you are pissed.........and I was as well for waiting more than 860 days for mine to arrive......but that email response is just going to go nowhere and won't change anything.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Didn’t sound like they had that many WTs left to build as of this week. They just want to clear the deck so they can open up order banks and get 2023.5/ 2024 prices for new orders. But, it will probably have the intended effect and get a bunch of people to downgrade or cancel- which is good for those us that won’t compromise.
Sponsored