First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did not get an email from Ford, yet but my dealer told me to change orders. What would you do?

It's been 2+yrs.

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bit the bullet today and modified my order. Order Manager at the dealer suggested I remove tow package and add it aftermarket to increase the likelihood of the order getting a build date, so I did that, too. Back to waiting.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bit the bullet today and modified my order. Order Manager at the dealer suggested I remove tow package and add it aftermarket to increase the likelihood of the order getting a build date, so I did that, too. Back to waiting.
Tow hasn’t been a constraint for two months or more. I’d add it back if you want it.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did not get an email from Ford, yet but my dealer told me to change orders. What would you do?

It's been 2+yrs.
Anyone who isn’t vehemently opposed to changing should change. In other words, if you’re even considering it- change the order and get a bronco sooner. The rest of us are rolling the dice and we may lose.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tow package is no longer constrained.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's been 2+yrs.
If your dealer is telling you to amend your order, then that means they do not have enough allocations to feel comfortable leaving your order as is. Dealers are given a certain number of trims within their allocation.

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tow hasn’t been a constraint for two months or more. I’d add it back if you want it.
Given the towing capacity it's a "nice to have" feature that I can add when I replace the rear bumper since I'll be back there fooling around anyhow.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got this from Ford today.

573C456E-BEA7-4E62-8022-82C870030351.png
"Although we are doing everything we can", we are a giant corporation capable of so much more.
We are failing in our promise to deliver. Simple as that.

Sponsored

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just put a deposit down on a Toyota 4runner, they say 4 to 8 months.....it's now a race. Ford can go fuck themselves if they find me a 4runner before I get a build date. I'm pretty sure Ford will loose and then its bad mouth Ford until the day I die.....
Isn’t is just a crap shoot though with Toyota? I’m pretty you can’t really custom order a Toyota. If something comes in, you take it or you don’t. You don’t really get to chose. Could be a TRD Pro, an SR5, could be white, red, black. That’s just what I heard.

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Almost my exact order that’s been hanging out there since 3/22. What dealer is this at?
It’s at D and D motors. Greer South Carolina.
Small to moderate size dealer. Not a huge one by no means

Reactions: TCC

GeoBig

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 1974 MG Midget
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting mine next month (hopefully)! Right place at the right time I guess.

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn’t is just a crap shoot though with Toyota? I’m pretty you can’t really custom order a Toyota. If something comes in, you take it or you don’t. You don’t really get to chose. Could be a TRD Pro, an SR5, could be white, red, blac

Isn’t is just a crap shoot though with Toyota? I’m pretty you can’t rey custom order a Toyota. If something comes in, you take it or you don’t. You don’t really get to chose. Could be a TRD Pro, an SR5, could be white, red, black. That’s just what I heard.

k. That’s just what I heard.
Yes and no, you place a reservation with a dealership with the bare minimum of what you want. Then 6 to 8 months the rig with color and model you want should be allocated. Not very many options on the TRD Pro so as long as the color is right I'll be good. Going to be making a few mods to get it where i want it anyway. Thats why its a race, whoever gets me a ride first gets my money. Been waiting over 2 years and Ford screwed me out of a 2022 when they lied about the MOD top.... The 4runner is way more reliable and a very good ride, so I can live without a bronco and it's issues......

Reactions: LCW

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will agree with the fact that the idea of allocations was brought to light afterwards, at least to the public. Dealerships were aware that there would be an allocation, we were just unaware of how they were going to figure it. Every vehicle a dealership receives is based on allocation. Thinking, that Ford would change what they do for every other vehicle ordering, on a new model launch is crazy. Ford no doubt over promised but they (FORD)are still delivering Broncos. They will continue to do so. Launching this in the height of a global pandemic certainly did not help the situation but here we are.

I do not want to get into an argument with you, as your pissed, and I get it. Nothing I can say will change that. All I will say is good luck and hopefully you get your Bronco the way you want it soon.
I will continue to provide any and all information I can to help everyone as much as I can.
One of the issues here is that reservation system required us to pick a dealer without any insight on how over/under allocated that the dealer was on Broncos. More transparency would go a long way to rebuilding trust.
Sponsored