Sponsored

Just Received My Off-Roadeo Refund, Am I Getting Scheduled??

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,
I just received an e-mail notification of my refund for going to the Neveda Off-Roadeo. Here's the thing: I went over 4 months ago.

Could this be an indication that I'll FINALLY be getting scheduled tomorrow? Wasn't the initial deal from Ford that a buyer receives a refund for their Off-Roadeo cost once the vehicle has been scheduled for production?

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER?
Sponsored

Last edited:

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Off-Roadeo was free - I attended 5 months ago and haven't been scheduled. It's only available to those with a valid Bronco order anyway.

The only part of it that wasn't free for me was optional insurance coverage.

I haven't seen anything about it becoming free only once being scheduled for production.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought you were supposed to get the refund when you took delivery.
I believe it's the Ford Pass points that show up once you take delivery.
I thought the Off-Roadeo refund was linked to scheduling/production

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought you were supposed to get the refund when you took delivery.
That's what I thought it was too. I got a refund for my guest as I chose to use the points for that, but I still had to pay for myself even though I had a valid order. so I have been waiting for the refund when I finally take delivery.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's what I thought it was too. I got a refund for my guest as I chose to use the points for that, but I still had to pay for myself even though I had a valid order. so I have been waiting for the refund when I finally take delivery.
I paid for the bronco before the first of the year, still havenā€™t received a refund yet, so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s after delivery. The Off roadeo people said you would automatically get the refund when you actually buy the truck, and Iā€™ve heard it comes quickly after.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is sort of my scenario, except I went solo to off-roadeo, and used the points towards a Bronco-brnaded Yeti cooler. (I only went solo because I wasn't aware they were gifting us points to cover a guest. It was a pleasant surprise)

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Based on what information? Have you (or someone you know) been refunded and not scheduled yet?
Refunds are made after purchase. I went to Off Roadeo in July, purchased my Bronco in October and received my refund a couple of weeks later in the form of a credit to my credit card.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Refunds are made after purchase. I went to Off Roadeo in July, purchased my Bronco in October and received my refund a couple of weeks later in the form of a credit to my credit card.
Hmmm.....then maybe there is no rhyme or reason to the refund, since I received my refund and I haven't actually purchased/received my Bronco yet.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is sort of my scenario, except I went solo to off-roadeo, and used the points towards a Bronco-brnaded Yeti cooler. (I only went solo because I wasn't aware they were gifting us points to cover a guest. It was a pleasant surprise)
I didnā€™t realize that either, so I ended up with a shitload of bronco shirts. Iā€™m kinda glad I went alone. I got all the seat time. Who wants to pay extra to share?

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I paid for the bronco before the first of the year, still havenā€™t received a refund yet, so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s after delivery. The Off roadeo people said you would automatically get the refund when you actually buy the truck, and Iā€™ve heard it comes quickly after.
Your refund should be coming soon. For reference, I took delivery of my Bronco on 10.21.21. Refund was processed on 11.9.21 after contacting the Off-roadeo team.

Message from Off-Roadeo:
Thank you for reaching out to the Bronco Off-Roadeo team! We have reports from Ford that we verify delivery against. It can take a few weeks as we manually verify delivery, but you will receive an email notifying you that your refund has been processed.

Kaiti
Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your refund should be coming soon. For reference, I took delivery of my Bronco on 10.21.21. Refund was processed on 11.9.21 after contacting the Off-roadeo team.

Message from Off-Roadeo:
Thank you for reaching out to the Bronco Off-Roadeo team! We have reports from Ford that we verify delivery against. It can take a few weeks as we manually verify delivery, but you will receive an email notifying you that your refund has been processed.

Kaiti
Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters
Yeah, I bought the thing already, but still donā€™t have it.
What kind of Saleen do you have? I had a 2006 Saleen Mustang. It turned a lot of heads, wish I had it when I was single.
Sponsored