Sponsored

Just Received My Off-Roadeo Refund, Am I Getting Scheduled??

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I bought the thing already, but still don’t have it.
What kind of Saleen do you have? I had a 2006 Saleen Mustang. It turned a lot of heads, wish I had it when I was single.
The 2005-09 body style was/is my favorite as I've owned 4 Saleen's including a 2007 Speedster that I purchased new. I just sold my last Saleen (2007 S281) on BaT almost 2 mos ago so I need to update my bio. I plan to purchase a long-term Saleen once I close on a home.

Cheers 🍻

163224305047798db844dec51501040845_02a30466c1_h.jpg
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regardless of any and all actions, I am pulling for you to get scheduled. Good luck.

Deleted member 19285

I got a refund for my guest a few weeks (7) after attending, but this is the first I heard of getting one for myself. Can anyone point to official info on it?

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a refund for my guest a few weeks (7) after attending, but this is the first I heard of getting one for myself. Can anyone point to official info on it?
Just found this on the Off-Roadeo site, under FAQs:
Ford Bronco Just Received My Off-Roadeo Refund, Am I Getting Scheduled?? Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 8.19.18 PM

Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I took delivery on 12/8 and attended Off Roadeo on 12/11. I’m still waiting on the $200 deposit refund.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You get the $200 refund after paying the $20,000 ADM. Because…maths.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am going at the end of Feb and my dealership paid for it

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is sort of my scenario, except I went solo to off-roadeo, and used the points towards a Bronco-brnaded Yeti cooler. (I only went solo because I wasn't aware they were gifting us points to cover a guest. It was a pleasant surprise)
Tell me more about this guest refund you received. I couldn't find anything about that in the FAQs. Is that guest refund a thing for every Bronco owner that attends? Or was this a special deal for you from a dealer? Does the refund automatically come as Ford points? Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell me more about this guest refund you received. I couldn't find anything about that in the FAQs. Is that guest refund a thing for every Bronco owner that attends? Or was this a special deal for you from a dealer? Does the refund automatically come as Ford points? Thanks in advance.
Definitely NOT a special from my dealer.

I believe there was some communication that went out that order holders prior to XX date were gifted a FREE Off-Rodeo experience for the long wait. Although you had to pay up-front, ultimately you would be refunded (actual money) for the cost once your Bronco was scheduled for production.

I'm not sure who qualifies for the guest "credit" though. I had no idea I was going to have one, otherwise I would have brought my wife. I recall those credits only being available AT the Off-Rodeo event, for use in their mercantile store.

Wish I had more to share, but thats honestly all I know
Sponsored