Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Bronco
Undecided
I'd like to order a set of these.

Is there a Diode Dynamics Bronco6G coupon code and what discount are you providing?
Due to pricing agreements with Diode Dynamics official dealers, we aren't able to offer any discounts on the product price outside of specific sales periods.

However, we can offer free shipping to all US forum members. Just shoot us a direct message!

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Due to pricing agreements with Diode Dynamics official dealers, we aren't able to offer any discounts on the product price outside of specific sales periods.

However, we can offer free shipping to all US forum members. Just shoot us a direct message!
Understand. I bet at least one of your dealers on the forum will step up if someone has a request like mine.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Understand. I bet at least one of your dealers on the forum will step up if someone has a request like mine.
You can always contact us if you are looking to purchase this kit. We're a stocking dealer for Diode Dynamics and can help you design an awesome setup.

Here is a protype set installed on our demo truck to give you an idea on what you can do with Diode Dynamics lights (the SAE are friggin awesome!)

Diode Dynamics 3.jpg

Diode Dynamics 4.jpg

Advertisement

Holley (Ford Fest banner)
Advertisement