Sponsored

Just returned from the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo!

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a great time! I came up from Newport RI, the day before and spent the night in nearby Tilton NH. The check-in in the morning was simple and quick. There was some discussions of off-road basics such as approach angle and ground clearance and them some demonstrations. By 10:00am we were on the road in our own Broncos. All the drivers had their own Bronco and if you bought a partner you shared your Bronco with them. In our group we had 8 Broncos with the instructor riding in the lead Bronco. Our instructor was Evan and I can't say enough positive about him. He was always there explaining what line to take thru a difficult section and walking us through the the various options. He also helped us better understand the off-road tech on the Bronco such the turn assist and trail control etc.

We were driving for a couple of hours before lunch and probably almost 4 hours after lunch. When we got back to the base camp at 5:30 there was a buffet dinner waiting for us. I liked it so much I'm thinking about bringing my 25 year old daughter to it next spring.
Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a great time! I came up from Newport RI, the day before and spent the night in nearby Tilton NH. The check-in in the morning was simple and quick. There was some discussions of off-road basics such as approach angle and ground clearance and them some demonstrations. By 10:00am we were on the road in our own Broncos. All the drivers had their own Bronco and if you bought a partner you shared your Bronco with them. In our group we had 8 Broncos with the instructor riding in the lead Bronco. Our instructor was Evan and I can't say enough positive about him. He was always there explaining what line to take thru a difficult section and walking us through the the various options. He also helped us better understand the off-road tech on the Bronco such the turn assist and trail control etc.

We were driving for a couple of hours before lunch and probably almost 4 hours after lunch. When we got back to the base camp at 5:30 there was a buffet dinner waiting for us. I liked it so much I'm thinking about bringing my 25 year old daughter to it next spring.
I went to NH as well and Evan was great. I was shocked at how gnarly the trails were, with the leaves I’m sure it was hard to see the trail.

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We went to NH too! Oct. 13th.
Camped at Gunstock. Evan was our guide also, and you're right he was awesome. Explained things really well for us Noobs.
The trails exceeded our expectations, and we were with a great group of people. 6 cars in our group. Totally awesome day, beautiful weather, tops down. Feel like we learned a lot.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics or it didn't happen!

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I attended the NH BOR in September and not only was Evan my guide but, he was in my Bronco with me when not out on the trail spotting lines. Awesome, knowledgeable and friendly guy! (y)

Sponsored

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good times in NH...........

20211013_134906.jpg

20211013_144948.jpg

20211013_150507.jpg

20211013_150943.jpg

20211013_152659.jpg

20211013_153201.jpg

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pictures from 11/4 Bronco Off-roadeo event in New Hampshire.

Ford Bronco Just returned from the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo! IMG_2425

Hi Paul, I rode the ski lift with you. Thank you for posting these!

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Good to have met you and I responded on the survey just as described above.

OP
OP
pharden

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good to have met you and I responded on the survey just as described above.
It was nice to meet you on the chilly chair lift ride. Even though I read many of the reviews prior to attending I wasn't sure what to expect. I was surprised that there were people such as yourselves from all over the country. When I got home I was telling my wife where people were from that attended the Off-Roadeo and he was very surprised too! I was impressed enough that I'm planning to have my 25 yo daughter attend next spring and I'll ride along as a passenger.
Hope you made it home safely to New Mexico. Paul

Sponsored

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was nice to meet you on the chilly chair lift ride. Even though I read many of the reviews prior to attending I wasn't sure what to expect. I was surprised that there were people such as yourselves from all over the country. When I got home I was telling my wife where people were from that attended the Off-Roadeo and he was very surprised too! I was impressed enough that I'm planning to have my 25 yo daughter attend next spring and I'll ride along as a passenger.
Hope you made it home safely to New Mexico. Paul
I recommend the Steele Hill resort If you are returning to drive Broncos in the Spring. I’ve posted their photo here.

Deleted member 19285

Unbelievable how green the trees still are there.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was there yesterday for the final ride of the year. It was one of the best times I've ever had as an adult. Rob was our trail guide. Great guy. He taught us a lot about off roading, as well as a lot of regional info. I was really able got a feel for the vehicle. It was great to be able to do really extreme things in a loner. Much less stressful than if it was my new Bronco. The dinner was really quite delicious. A really great all around experience.
Ford Bronco Just returned from the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo! ima

Ford Bronco Just returned from the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo! 20211106_081318

Ford Bronco Just returned from the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo! 20211106_120530

My rig for the day
Ford Bronco Just returned from the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo! 20211106_163859

Ford Bronco Just returned from the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo! 20211106_171252

My swag. Got to use my $250 voucher for all of it.
Ford Bronco Just returned from the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo! 20211106_190314

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was there with Evan October 17rh. No point in posting my photos as they look like these. I had so much fun, I asked bronco nation about going to MOAB, Texas or Las Vegas parks. They said they might be offering that option eventually.
Sponsored