First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whew. $428.00 for none driving guest. Daughter is excited since we have no landscape anything like it in Florida. So it’s worth it. How does the owner 150 charge come back/when.
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe I got my money back when I did the paperwork on my Bronco which was nearly two months before I took delivery. Think it just popped on my method of payment as a refund.

If you have not looked into it before I would highly reccomend getting a rental car. Uber might get you there but likely will not come out to pick you up.

I stayed on strip and it was about a 30-40 minute drive out. Highly recommend just staying on strip if you have never done Vegas before. The recommended hotel is nice but it is just off on its own.

OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe I got my money back when I did the paperwork on my Bronco which was nearly two months before I took delivery. Think it just popped on my method of payment as a refund.

If you have not looked into it before I would highly reccomend getting a rental car. Uber might get you there but likely will not come out to pick you up.

I stayed on strip and it was about a 30-40 minute drive out. Highly recommend just staying on strip if you have never done Vegas before. The recommended hotel is nice but it is just off on its own.
Thanks. Yes we are staying the strip and getting a rental for the entire week. Been 20 plus years since I’ve been to Vegas. Already own a Bronco so will see how the credit goes.