Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I just signed up for the MCA to get the X-Plan. Just wondering who else paid the $25 just to get the secret squirrel handshake?

It did get me thinking... Bronco6g seems like a pretty strong presents in the Bronco world... why are we not a Ford Partner? Maybe too much red tape.

FYI, for those that are thinking about joining, it looks like you go on to their site, pick their lowest membership (Associate for 1 year), pay your $25 via Paypal.. and then in about 3 weeks, you will get your official membership card in the mail.. at which point you can go to https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do and use the MCA partner code to log in and get your X Plan Pin.
Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was going to do this, but thanks to all the number crunchers on here I’d only be saving $164 on the XPlan with my base Bronco. Not worth the effort to me

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did it yesterday just for the X-Plan. If i only save $200 in the long run it still didn't cost me anything.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I signed up. Still no word if it will be accepted, but my dealer told me that if Ford accepts it then they will too.

If nothing else I'll get an email once a year showcasing a really nice Fastback.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope the massive influx of PINs generated through such an easy path to it as MCA, doesn't cause Ford to rethink honoring X-Plan on the Bronco. I guess it wouldn't matter to them, but the dealers won't like doing all of their new Broncos on X-Plan rather than MSRP + fees.

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That was the main reason... is that the X Plan seems to guarantee you the Invoice Pricing. The only thing I wasn't sure about was I saw something about playing the X-Plan card and that prevents the Dealer from selling you extra stuff... not sure what that means... but for $25... I figured what the heck.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Just signed up for Mustang Club of America for X-Plan pin 1595514609527

This has been discussed well over a dozen times. Keep mentioning it and the MCA is going to catch on and change their membership policy to require a Mustang VIN to be a member.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Just signed up for Mustang Club of America for X-Plan pin 1595514609527

This has been discussed well over a dozen times. Keep mentioning it and the MCA is going to catch on and change their membership policy to require a Mustang VIN to be a member.
That's how I found out about it.. but was curious as to if others actually joined specifically for the Bronco X-Plan to see if I'm thinking crazy.

But you're probably right... Shhhh. I actually search their Forum for Bronco and didn't get any hits so at this point, I think we are still under the radar :)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1595514609527.png

MCA is getting $25 / year for its membership, I think they wont care. This has been going on with all the models with Ford for years.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well good thing I have a Mustang then! I'm good to go! Lol.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No worries. If they do this just get on Row52 and get the VIN off of one of the dozen SN95 Mustangs found at every pick-n-pull in the country :p

I too joined MCA a couple days ago just for New Bronco purposes. Seems logical to me.

Big_Sele

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just a heads up, I became a member and was able to generate a pin right away by following the steps on the site. Done and done.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Just signed up for Mustang Club of America for X-Plan pin 20200426_205602

I will use my Sold Mustang VIN in this case?