Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just mailed mine in this morning. I couldn't pay online anyway. Paypal shut me down long ago.
Sponsored

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just signed up for the MCA to get the X-Plan. Just wondering who else paid the $25 just to get the secret squirrel handshake?

It did get me thinking... Bronco6g seems like a pretty strong presents in the Bronco world... why are we not a Ford Partner? Maybe too much red tape.

FYI, for those that are thinking about joining, it looks like you go on to their site, pick their lowest membership (Associate for 1 year), pay your $25 via Paypal.. and then in about 3 weeks, you will get your official membership card in the mail.. at which point you can go to https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do and use the MCA partner code to log in and get your X Plan Pin.
I joined up too, back on 7/15. I agree, it doesnt seem like a big savings, but I'll take what I can get.

$25 is not bad at all AND my first car was a '66 mustang. Waiting for my card...

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

X plan pins are good for 12 months after being generated per the Ford partner website, so just generate a PIN before your MCA membership expires.
Is there a period of time you must be a member in order to get the Xplan pin?

HoustonBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yukon xl
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heads up, in case you planned on doing the online registration for Mustang Club of America. It is currently down and sounds like the online registration will be out of commission due to an upgrade. Applications have to be mailed in. This is part of the email from MCA:
Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 5.05.35 PM.png
Did MCA give you any info on who to write the check to for the $25 membership fee? I can't find that on their site.

Sponsored

ericmario

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I joined up too, back on 7/15. I agree, it doesnt seem like a big savings, but I'll take what I can get.

$25 is not bad at all AND my first car was a '66 mustang. Waiting for my card...
I think most people are using the X-Plan as a safety net measure against dealer markups (that was my intention as well). I generated the PIN and saved it on my email in case MCA do pull it from their membership for whatever reason.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there a period of time you must be a member in order to get the Xplan pin?
Immediate. You pay the 25 to join... they give your their secret squirrel code, you go to Ford's partner site, enter in the code and get a PIN (only good for 1 year).

Now with that said... at some point during this process, you are supposed to PROVE your X-Plan eligibility. This comes via a membership card from MCA that takes a few weeks to get mailed to you. So basically you can get your PIN right away, just can't actually use it yet

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just sent my application in today. I have a funny feeling the board members of MCA and/or Ford will have a discussion about the sudden growth of MCA the month after the bronco release...

Anybody see Ford pulling the carpet out from under us and making a special provision of some effect that prevents us from getting or using our MCA pin? Also, the sudden timing of MCA's online application magically being down and it taking 8 weeks to receive a membership card by mail seems telling...

JiuJitsuJoe

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
10-4. I just don't like sending out my CC info like that but if thats what it takes. Thanks for the quick reply bud.
I dislike sending my CC info through the mail too. Kristie Brown the National Office Manager for Mustang Club of America emailed me and said that New Membership Forms can be sent via email too.

Sponsored

HoustonBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yukon xl
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dislike sending my CC info through the mail too. Kristie Brown the National Office Manager for Mustang Club of America emailed me and said that New Membership Forms can be sent via email too.
Thanks for the info bud, I appreciate it. Ofcourse I mailed mine in yesterday morning ?. I emailed MCA aswell but never got a response.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did mine back on Jul 23rd and still have not gotten my card.... waiting it out.

Sleeves

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received an e-mail back from from Kristie about e-mailing your apps in. This way you could PW protect your app for CC security. Or, use a Prepaid card for the membership amount.

Yes, you can email it to [email protected]. Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your membership packet in the mail.

Sincerely,

Kristie Brown

National Office Manager

Mustang Club of America

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did mine back on Jul 23rd and still have not gotten my card.... waiting it out.
That's a bit of a wait.. I joined sometime just before the reveal I believe, it took about a week for me to get my card. I was able to do it online.

On a side note (in case it hasn't been answered in any of these x-plan threads yet). I just spoke with Ford about the x-plan since my son is looking to purchase a new Escape this weekend. You can generate (2) pins per year (I forgot to ask if that was calendar (which I think it is) or 12 months). Pins can be generated for yourself, your spouse or anyone living at your house (that your plan is registered to). Figured i'd just put that out there.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a X-Plan pin in a couple of days through the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club. Everything done online. $48 for an annual membership (do not have to be a vehicle owner).

https://lcoc.org/
https://lcoc.org/member-benefits/x-plan/

Glenn Kramer, facilitator for the X-Plan at the Club, gave me the ok to post.
Sponsored