The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Confirmed.. just got my pin.. good for 1 year so hurry up Ford and build my Bronco!
I'm waiting for a couple months for this reason. If you get it now it will probably run out before your Bronco comes in. You got to time it right. Lol..
Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You do the final price negotiations when you place the order. So if you are planning on doing the Xplan and are ordering in December, you're good.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have going to wait until January. If it's only good for one you. It's going to take 10 months before people start taking deviliery. Best case. And some may not even get theirs for another 12+ months. So you'll have to pay another years membership if your Bronco doesn't arrive within 12 months.

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I signed up earlier today.
Kinda funny. Iā€™ve always been a GM guy. Although itā€™s hard not to like old Mustangs, Cougars, T-Birds and Broncos.
Iā€™ve never been a Jeep guy, even though I did learn to drive a stick on a ā€˜64 Willys 2WD.
But when I saw the new Bronco, which I was NOT greatly anticipating, it appealed to some feral instinct. I knew immediately that I had to have one, even though I love(and will not be selling)my ā€˜13 Land Cruiser.
Iā€™m obviously not unique in sharing this observation, but it did catch me by surprise. With the kids grown and out of the house, I thought Iā€™d be putting an old muscle car in my garage. A new Ford is about the last thing I wouldā€™ve imagined a month ago.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have going to wait until January. If it's only good for one you. It's going to take 10 months before people start taking deviliery. Best case. And some may not even get theirs for another 12+ months. So you'll have to pay another years membership if your Bronco doesn't arrive within 12 months.
It's not when you take delivery. It's when it's ordered. If someone is not planning on ordering until August 2, 2021, then they should wait.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not when you take delivery. It's when it's ordered. If someone is not planning on ordering until August 2, 2021, then they should wait.
Are you sure. Because isn't there an expiration date on the PIN needed to x-plan? And the dealer is going to ask for the PIN when you purchase your vehicle. Not when they order it. Ordering is nothing more than giving them a deposit.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you sure. Because isn't there an expiration date on the PIN needed to x-plan? And the dealer is going to ask for the PIN when you purchase your vehicle. Not when they order it. Ordering is nothing more than giving them a deposit.
PIN expires in 12 months yes. But you and the dealer will need to agree on a price before they put the order in. If a dealer says don't worry about the price in writing, we'll work it out when it gets here, run, don't walk away.

Besides, part of the legalize of the X plan is that you, as the buyer, must inform the dealer that you intend to use the Xplan for the purchase. So they will ask you for the PIN when you tell them about Xplan, and that will trigger them writing up the invoice and showing you all the costs on paper.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PIN expires in 12 months yes. But you and the dealer will need to agree on a price before they put the order in. If a dealer says don't worry about the price in writing, we'll work it out when it gets here, run, don't walk away.

Besides, part of the legalize of the X plan is that you, as the buyer, must inform the dealer that you intend to use the Xplan for the purchase. So they will ask you for the PIN when you tell them about Xplan, and that will trigger them writing up the invoice and showing you all the costs on paper.
To clarify, final payment won't take place until delivery of the vehicle. They aren't going to quote you financing rates or trade in values due to the lag in delivery time.

fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has been discussed well over a dozen times. Keep mentioning it and the MCA is going to catch on and change their membership policy to require a Mustang VIN to be a member.
I don't think they will notice. I went over there to check out the forum and they are focused on being angry about Ford calling the Mach E a Mustang. They will probably welcome new members with old members threatening to drop out due to the Mach E branding.

JiuJitsuJoe

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Heads up, in case you planned on doing the online registration for Mustang Club of America. It is currently down and sounds like the online registration will be out of commission due to an upgrade. Applications have to be mailed in. This is part of the email from MCA:
Ford Bronco Just signed up for Mustang Club of America for X-Plan pin Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 5.05.35 PM

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Heads up, in case you planned on doing the online registration for Mustang Club of America. It is currently down and sounds like the online registration will be out of commission due to an upgrade. Applications have to be mailed in. This is part of the email from MCA:
Ford Bronco Just signed up for Mustang Club of America for X-Plan pin Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 5.05.35 PM
Lol.. the Ford virus is spreading

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can wait shouldn't take too long to be back up

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Glad I got in early.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may be renewing that membership next year before you get your bronco.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

X plan pins are good for 12 months after being generated per the Ford partner website, so just generate a PIN before your MCA membership expires.
Sponsored