Sponsored

JUST SUBMITTED ORDER FOR 2022 BADLANDS!!!

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I delayed my 2021 because of all the issues. Still have my dealer's priority #1. Hopefully this one won't get delayed.

2 door Badlands
Velocity Blue
17" black painted wheels with carbonized grey ring
towing package
lux package
heavy duty modular bumper
2.7L
leather
Sponsored

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm same as you except carbonized gray and no leather. Dealer is getting it re-entered now.....

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealers is making the calls.

No allocation numbers yet, said scheduling starts this month for MY22. Do not delay in making your updated order to catch the first rounds of scheduling in case other dealers will be lazy. Maybe...

Nothing about if you will ever see your Bronco this year based on allocations.

OP
OP
V8 Voodoo

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealers is making the calls.

No allocation numbers yet, said scheduling starts this month for MY22. Do not delay in making your updated order to catch the first rounds of scheduling in case other dealers will be lazy. Maybe...

Nothing about if you will ever see your Bronco this year based on allocations.
My priority code on my order says "10". What does this code mean? I 99'd in 2021 to delay to 2022. Also, my order is about $1,000 more than the same order in 2021. I had to order the modular heavy duty bumper. Is this part of that price match Ford announced?

Sponsored

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is my priority code now supposed to be 99? I’ve re ordered with my dealer already as well but have yet to receive an email like I did the first time & my prior code was 10. My price is also 2022 prices as mentioned above, however I know that if you ordered before or by 3/19 which I did, you pay 2021 prices, so I need to figure out when that price voucher comes into play to resign the invoice 2022 sheet

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off the phone with my dealer on updating my order status.

Few gut punch reality items:
1. They did not receive ANY of their 2021 allocation Broncos - yet.
2. Only 9 of the 22 allocations were scheduled
3. Only 1 Bronco was ever built (priority order), but was never shipped.

Gut punch - They do not get the rollover allocations to MY22.
My order was #24 of the 22 allocations. With the new math, the remaining 13 unscheduled Broncos will be part of the MY22 allocations. Therefore, I asked if he could quote a price on a new Jeep because it's likely I'll never see a Bronco at this rate with the new allocation math. I did ask that he code 15 my order and roll the dice on allocations.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order was #24 of the 22 allocations. With the new math, the remaining 13 unscheduled Broncos will be part of the MY22 allocations. Therefore, I asked if he could quote a price on a new Jeep because it's likely I'll never see a Bronco at this rate with the new allocation math. I did ask that he code 15 my order and roll the dice on allocations.
Damn. Reading your story makes me feel hopeless. Especially since I'm one of a thousand or so reservation holders at just one dealership

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just told the exact opposite this afternoon when I was sitting in my GM's office. 22 of his allocations for 2021 are rolling over to 2022. He received about a 7 or 8 so far, has about 6 being built right now and another 6 scheduled.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is my priority code now supposed to be 99? I’ve re ordered with my dealer already as well but have yet to receive an email like I did the first time & my prior code was 10. My price is also 2022 prices as mentioned above, however I know that if you ordered before or by 3/19 which I did, you pay 2021 prices, so I need to figure out when that price voucher comes into play to resign the invoice 2022 sheet
It should only be 99 if you DO NOT want it built.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It should only be 99 if you DO NOT want it built.
I’m calling in the AM to see what’s up, before converting my order to 2022 I was priority code 10 so it’s an intentional change on the dealers behalf imo and I plan to get it straightened out tomorrow

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My priority code on my order says "10". What does this code mean? I 99'd in 2021 to delay to 2022. Also, my order is about $1,000 more than the same order in 2021. I had to order the modular heavy duty bumper. Is this part of that price match Ford announced?
Yes it is part of the price match assuming you had a build that had the modular bumper standard in 2021 i.e. Badlands. There is a protection of $825 because the Mod bumper is now something like $550 or there abouts. Also I learned that the price protection figure, regardless of what it is, will come basically as voucher towards your sale after/during the vehicle is picked up. Almost sounded like you would have to pay tax on the protection portion as part of the whole purchase price. He wasn't 100% certain.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I delayed my 2021 because of all the issues. Still have my dealer's priority #1. Hopefully this one won't get delayed.

2 door Badlands
Velocity Blue
17" black painted wheels with carbonized grey ring
towing package
lux package
heavy duty modular bumper
2.7L
leather

Placed mine this afternoon. Dealer's #1 res. He received none in 21.

2DR Base Squatch (a.k.a. Basetrak )
Aux switches
Shadow Black

Now we wait. Hopefully getting back into the rotation quickly will help, seeing how some are unsure what dealer to choose, or what trim/options to choose, waiting for basesquatch, waiting for heritage trim, etc.

😁
Sponsored