Sponsored

JUST SUBMITTED ORDER FOR 2022 BADLANDS!!!

OP
OP
V8 Voodoo

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes it is part of the price match assuming you had a build that had the modular bumper standard in 2021 i.e. Badlands. There is a protection of $825 because the Mod bumper is now something like $550 or there abouts. Also I learned that the price protection figure, regardless of what it is, will come basically as voucher towards your sale after/during the vehicle is picked up. Almost sounded like you would have to pay tax on the protection portion as part of the whole purchase price. He wasn't 100% certain.
Yeah, I had the same build on order before in 2021. Ordered in January, so well before March. Thanks for the info.
Sponsored

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I delayed my 2021 because of all the issues. Still have my dealer's priority #1. Hopefully this one won't get delayed.

2 door Badlands
Velocity Blue
17" black painted wheels with carbonized grey ring
towing package
lux package
heavy duty modular bumper
2.7L
leather
I just rebuilt a black diamond to match my Badlands and the only difference was $3000. Is the $3000 worth the signature lighting, LED signature tail lights, and swaybar disconnect? I wish they didn’t allow other trims to get the 12 inch LCD screen because that really was a great way to tell apart the higher trims. At this point it should just be wild track Badlands add the base to build your own

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just told the exact opposite this afternoon when I was sitting in my GM's office. 22 of his allocations for 2021 are rolling over to 2022. He received about a 7 or 8 so far, has about 6 being built right now and another 6 scheduled.
Technically, yes that is true, but no allocation numbers have been released yet. Therefore, those 8 unscheduled he was talking about will be part of the MY22 allocations and will still be built before any other reservations following.

I hope that's true because I cannot see how MY21 numbers will ever be built after December 21. They will become part of '22...

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just rebuilt a black diamond to match my Badlands and the only difference was $3000. Is the $3000 worth the signature lighting, LED signature tail lights, and swaybar disconnect? I wish they didn’t allow other trims to get the 12 inch LCD screen because that really was a great way to tell apart the higher trims. At this point it should just be wild track Badlands add the base to build your own
also the upgraded suspension...

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So did I. Now I just have to remember to add the mod top when it comes time to re-order in 2023, and 2024…

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did as well. Very happy with the BL options.

This has been a LONG wait, but my Yellow BL Mansquatch is official!

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you select the Sasquatch package it automatically comes with the upgraded suspension.
The badlands comes with an upgraded suspension over the BD. I didn't know you had the sas on the BD already to account for the additional cost, or I'm missing something in the conversation.

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The badlands comes with an upgraded suspension over the BD. I didn't know you had the sas on the BD already to account for the additional cost, or I'm missing something in the conversation.
Yes. When built exactly like the Badlands SAS the only difference was the sway bar disconnect and $$ so is it worth it. I wanted the wild track but did not want leather and did not like the interior. I upgraded to Badlands for the 12” screen and interior. But now that the option is available in lower trim models it’s a little frustrating looking at the price for that. I’ll go to the same places I did with my OG 05 Yukon Denali so I did go overkill. I see the extra $$ that could go towards chevelle and Harley parts lol.

Whitebronc35

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took my order to the dealer Oct 9, said it would be 13th when the order banks open. Called and now said they couldn't place until Oct 28

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I spoke with my dealer yesterday and he said that if I come in and order one I should see it in 7-8 months. I'll have to make a refundable $500 deposit and Ford will be checking to see that I am a real person with an order. Price guarantee at MSRP. He said If I change my mind when it comes in it's no big deal.

Jgonza

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I spoke with my dealer yesterday and he said that if I come in and order one I should see it in 7-8 months. I'll have to make a refundable $500 deposit and Ford will be checking to see that I am a real person with an order. Price guarantee at MSRP. He said If I change my mind when it comes in it's no big deal.
Awesome! Good luck with your order, My dealer said it would take 18mos to 2 years, so i am looking around at other dealers. Thanks for the share

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome! Good luck with your order, My dealer said it would take 18mos to 2 years, so i am looking around at other dealers. Thanks for the share
If this country is in such a mess that one of the largest auto makers in the world takes 18-24 months to build a vehicle I think we need to take a step back and look at the problem. I am not going to really make any changes till I have more confidence in the economy and our situation. I just don't want the purchase of a new first year, untested vehicle at a time of run away inflation and supply shortages and God knows what we are headed for, to stress me out any more. No one seems to know where we are headed. At the present rate of production, 7-8 months sounds almost unreal.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this country is in such a mess that one of the largest auto makers in the world takes 18-24 months to build a vehicle I think we need to take a step back and look at the problem.
I made an un political comment addressing that, which was sensored and deleted and I was told NO POLITICS.

Some sensitive, intolerant member must have complained. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored