Sponsored

JUST SUBMITTED ORDER FOR 2022 BADLANDS!!!

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I delayed my 2021 because of all the issues. Still have my dealer's priority #1. Hopefully this one won't get delayed.

2 door Badlands
Velocity Blue
17" black painted wheels with carbonized grey ring
towing package
lux package
heavy duty modular bumper
2.7L
leather
2D Badlands
CyberOrange
SAS
LUX
Towing
Tube Doors

Gonna do aftermarket bumpers once I get her...

Ford Bronco JUST SUBMITTED ORDER FOR 2022 BADLANDS!!! 2022 BadSquatch.JPG

bronco order.JPG
Sponsored

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2D Badlands
CyberOrange
SAS
LUX
Towing
Tube Doors

Gonna do aftermarket bumpers once I get her...

Ford Bronco JUST SUBMITTED ORDER FOR 2022 BADLANDS!!! bronco order.JPG

Ford Bronco JUST SUBMITTED ORDER FOR 2022 BADLANDS!!! bronco order.JPG
Curious, but if you are already planning on aftermarket bumper, why did you opt for the modular bumper on your order?

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just rebuilt a black diamond to match my Badlands and the only difference was $3000. Is the $3000 worth the signature lighting, LED signature tail lights, and swaybar disconnect? I wish they didnā€™t allow other trims to get the 12 inch LCD screen because that really was a great way to tell apart the higher trims. At this point it should just be wild track Badlands add the base to build your own
forgetting the front locker :p

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just rebuilt a black diamond to match my Badlands and the only difference was $3000. Is the $3000 worth the signature lighting, LED signature tail lights, and swaybar disconnect? I wish they didnā€™t allow other trims to get the 12 inch LCD screen because that really was a great way to tell apart the higher trims. At this point it should just be wild track Badlands add the base to build your own
Itā€™s not letting me add 12ā€ screen to black Diamond. Can you ?

Sponsored

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I believe the Black Diamond only offers up to the Mid Package, 12" screen is on High Package and Lux

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wrong photo... I deleted the brush guard and modular bumper in the final build order. Gonna look for something that doesn't require moving the camera or block all the sensors. The Warn one looks decent...

Elite Series Front Bumper for 2021 Ford Bronco - No Grille Guard | WARN Industries
Sorry, was going off what you listed in the build, not the photo...either way it's all good. I was thinking about the modular bumper myself, but decided I'd be going aftermarket bumper most likely as I would like to have a front winch that doesn't block the camera. I'm 50/50 on getting my Bronco before 2023 :D Plenty of time for the aftermarket to come up with something and / or hopefully see prices drop or stablize.

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Good luck with your order, My dealer said it would take 18mos to 2 years, so i am looking around at other dealers. Thanks for the share
I honestly think most dealer have no clue and are just guessing like the rest of us.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey folks! So my dealer input my MY22 order today. Will the Ford.com website update to reflect that at some point? I asked my dealer and he told me it may never update on the site but assured me my order was in.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey folks! So my dealer input my MY22 order today. Will the Ford.com website update to reflect that at some point? I asked my dealer and he told me it may never update on the site but assured me my order was in.
I have a build date and the stupid reservation page still says ordering with dealer

Sponsored
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Mike. I went to m dealer to try to order mine tody and they told me that the process now requires an online reservation before ordering. Did you have to do that? I don't see a button to reserve on the website

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did do the online on opening day on the 13th. They just got back to me today to enter my order and send the DocuSign form. I was hoping to see it on Ford.com I had an existing order from last year that I was told was being converted to a 2022. Itā€™s a little confusing no matter how many times I read it. šŸ˜‚

Hey Mike. I went to m dealer to try to order mine tody and they told me that the process now requires an online reservation before ordering. Did you have to do that? I don't see a button to reserve on the website

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was allowing me to do so when I built it and posted my comment. I went back again to do it now and it will not allow me to add it. Maybe it was a glitch. But what I did notice on the new refresh is that they have the tube doors available to order as well as the safe box that was not there before

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you order now with options and because it's taking so long to build them, the option is no longer available or it becomes standard equipment what happens?

SGT_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took my order to the dealer Oct 9, said it would be 13th when the order banks open. Called and now said they couldn't place until Oct 28
My dealer had no idea till orders were being placed I showed them the emails and they still donā€™t when they open
Sponsored