PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if any of you care.. but I just made the decision to push my order to MY22. Why? Well, I was probably going to be pushed there anyways.. I want LUX package and a 2.7. I am also a 7/31 reservation date (so for those after 7/31... I guess you are moving up a slot?)... I didn’t see much advantage to keeping my MY21 given the inevitable... Plus, I am also hoping that they fix GVWR so I can officially have a roof rack and sound deadening material. I am with Granger as well... so feel good about this. I figured that my early reservation (for MY22) would get me an early spot for 22... Is there anything/reason that I am not thinking about that would make me keep my MY21 reservation? (Assuming it’s not too late?!?).....

**as an added bonus, hoping for a few more colors... everyone wants green and tan... if Brittany Blue was a choice, I am on board! Such a classic, sweet color.
Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a mid July reservation and I WAS holding out until MY22 mainly for a white roof. But now I think they look ugly so will probably go with the black.

Don't let just rack and deadening hold you back. Those will be easily solvable aftermarket. Actually desirable for sound deadening-factory looks cheap and cheesy. I will hold out for Hothead Headliners.

Sponsored

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like you choose MY22 for many of the same reasons. A new color choice will be icing on the cake.

OP
OP

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a mid July reservation and I WAS holding out until MY22 mainly for a white roof. But now I think they look ugly so will probably go with the black.

Don't let just rack and deadening hold you back. Those will be easily solvable aftermarket. Actually desirable for sound deadening-factory looks cheap and cheesy. I will hold out for Hothead Headliners.
the sound deadening also includes engine bay deadening too, no? and when you say “black”, you mean the painted black, which would prob push you to MY22 still, no? ... I think I am ok with MIC as it now supposedly matches the fender flares... but I have yet to see one in person, so jury is out...

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you're specifically waiting for something that will be available in MY22, eg body color hard tops/ mansquatch, it's worth it to push back to MY22. I'd say holding off due to roof rack/headliner/GVWR issues is iffy because we don't have solid confirmation that it will be fixed in MY22.

Pushing back to MY22 because of commodity constraints or a feeling that you'll probably end up there anyway is silly IMO. There is a chance that you might end up with a MY21 if you put an order in for one, so put an order in. If you get pushed back to MY22 anyway, you'll have a chance to go through the whole order process again later.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
the sound deadening also includes engine bay deadening too, no? and when you say “black”, you mean the painted black, which would prob push you to MY22 still, no? ... I think I am ok with MIC as it now supposedly matches the fender flares... but I have yet to see one in person, so jury is out...
The "engine bay" sound deadening is part of the high package. The add-on headliner is the item that seems to put some trims over the magical GVWR number. There will be plenty of headliner options aftermarket. And probably several rack options too.

Black mod top is late availability for MY21.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
when you say “black”, you mean the painted black, which would prob push you to MY22 still, no? ...
Black painted hard top is a MY21 late availability. They are saying summer. White painted hard top is MY22.

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 7/13 res but holding out for the black painted mod top. So likely a September build. MY22 details should be out well before then. If there's something super compelling I'll change order to priority 99 and get an early MY22.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you and or others use/like Granger instead of a dealer closer to one's hometown?
Because they’re honest and don’t suck and we all got a great deal.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Because they’re honest and don’t suck and we all got a great deal.
"Because they don't suck" is about the lowest bar you could possibly set for a car dealership, and yet, here we are.
Sponsored