Just switched to MY22..

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unless you are ordering first edition, it’s not bad either to go with 21 or wait for fixes and better colour choices 22. I would do 22, but I am going to wait a little longer and see what changes they make going forward.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Because they don't suck" is about the lowest bar you could possibly set for a car dealership, and yet, here we are.
So true lol.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why do you and or others use/like Granger instead of a dealer closer to one's hometown?
Because the two dealers in my town are related to one another, NEVER cut anyone a good deal, always add lots of mark-ups, did not contact me a single time during the 6 months they had one of my reservations, and acted like they couldn't be bothered when I asked to talk to someone.😡

I was going to have to go out of town anyway. A trip to Iowa will be fun. Iowa is absolutely gorgeous (one of the prettiest places on earth... hence the joke in Field of dreams "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa"). Some of the nicest people on earth. Plus I was planning a long road trip anyway. 😎

And the icing on the cake...

Albert @Granger Ford emailed the day after he got my October reservation. Albert (who is busy as hell) doesn't act like he's too busy to talk to me. Albert and @Zach@Granger have been keeping us well-informed. I know what I will be paying and don't need to worry about some crook trying to pull a fast one on me at the last minute. 😍

Granger has been making buying a vehicle, what is often a stressful process, FUN. 🥳

If your local Ford dealers are honest, good people who are giving you a good deal, by all means buy a Bronco from them. In a perfect world all the dealers would be part of one big happy Ford family. But sadly that is not always the case. 😥

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they offering deals on the Bronco below Invoice or at or below Hold-Back?
Yep, 1K under invoice. My build sheet is 3K under MSRP.

Sponsored

JMBGlass

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep hearing here about probable additional colors to be offered for MY22, but that leaves me wondering what, if any, MY21 colors might be discontinued next year.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

#gladyouhavejoinedus

Ford Bronco Just switched to MY22.. 2022

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank-U, I'll look up where they are located and see what they can offer me to change my reservation.
1k below invoice and no BS is the deal. They're just outside of Des Moines, 20ish minute drive from the airport.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger has been making buying a vehicle, what is often a stressful process, FUN. 🥳
"Fun"? To each their own definitions but they are above board - as are, seemingly, all of the dealers that have actually stuck around and continue to communicate here. They've definitely made the process less stressful though.

Not a dig! PLEASE don't anyone think that. Trying to stay non-fanboy. Final judgement comes at signature day. That seems the most "fair" time for a fly and drive transaction.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank-U, I'll look up where they are located and see what they can offer me to change my reservation.
They will offer you that exact deal. Would be extremely surprised if they offered additional.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1k below invoice and no BS is the deal. They're just outside of Des Moines, 20ish minute drive from the airport.
@Husker And they will pick you up at the airport.

Amcap76

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 2019 GT-350, 2004 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Fun"? To each their own definitions but they are above board - as are, seemingly, all of the dealers that have actually stuck around and continue to communicate here. They've definitely made the process less stressful though.

Not a dig! PLEASE don't anyone think that. Trying to stay non-fanboy. Final judgement comes at signature day. That seems the most "fair" time for a fly and drive transaction.
Not sure I’d call the process “fun”, but I’m thankful to have a a great dealer who I enjoy doing business with.
Sponsored