Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just for clarification....for those of us that end up getting or proactively holding off for a MY22, is it likely that our Bronco will arrive like most auto manufacturers who's new models arrive in the fall as a '22 model? Or because of the exorbitant amount of Bronco orders, actually not getting it until the year 2022? I'm a July 22nd reservation, but haven't ordered yet.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just for clarification....for those of us that end up getting or proactively holding off for a MY22, is it likely that our Bronco will arrive like most auto manufacturers who's new models arrive in the fall as a '22 model? Or because of the exorbitant amount of Bronco orders, actually not getting it until the year 2022? I'm a July 22nd reservation, but haven't ordered yet.
MY22 production starts in Dec 21. So if you are a "late 22" then maybe fall of 21.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that Pelham Blue? It‘s very close to the colour of my Pelham Blue guitar...
No, the OP wants Brittany Blue and I delivered. I can't help but share that photo when Brittany Blue is mentioned. It is the one color that I would love. But it won't happen.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, the OP wants Brittany Blue and I delivered. I can't help but share that photo when Brittany Blue is mentioned. It is the one color that I would love. But it won't happen.
Almost anything can happen for the right amount of money. The trick is to actually have it and be able/willing to use it.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Almost anything can happen for the right amount of money. The trick is to actually have it and be able/willing to use it.
You are right. But my money will be tied up in turning my $1800 mod top into a $4000 mod top after adding the JeeTop moonroof for the gunner's hatch and putting in power sliders on the rear. Then tear off the Grandpa Steps and put on power steps. If I still have some money laying around, then I'll incorporate my Brittany Blue into custom graphics over my Oxford White. Of course, paint plans are still undecided depending on what is offered for MY22. Ford just might surprise me.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
MY22 production starts in December this year. So I'm guessing MY22s won't hit dealerships until early January.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure looks close!

9570936D-8E54-4676-9B93-09E636F46046.jpeg

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New car models always release fall of the previous year, this is Ford getting on track.
Sponsored