Sponsored

Just test drove a 2 Door WT ... Eh! Some disappointing discoveries.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the realistic people will love the Bronco, and the unrealistic won't. There are lots of paradoxes on this forum:
- You put giant tires on your 4WD to so it will be (or appear to be) very capable off road. Then complain that the on road acceleration is hindered.
- You want a rough, tough 4WD SUV, but then add things like heated seats, luxury stereo upgrade options. Then complain the interior materials are boring or not Mercedes quality, and the stereo can't get loud enough.

I could go on and on....but won't.
Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the realistic people will love the Bronco, and the unrealistic won't. There are lots of paradoxes on this forum:
- You put giant tires on your 4WD to so it will be (or appear to be) very capable off road. Then complain that the on road acceleration is hindered.
- You want a rough, tough 4WD SUV, but then add things like heated seats, luxury stereo upgrade options. Then complain the interior materials are boring or not Mercedes quality, and the stereo can't get loud enough.

I could go on and on....but won't.
I think that just most people were hoping the Bronco would have as much power and performance as the jeep but the more research you do the more you find out did that just is not happening. 😩 . Just the bottom line

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's a moot point. Practically no one is getting a Bronco this year, or most of next year. News is, they're ceasing production totally.
Sponsored