First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is great information! I read you mentioning the quiet ride and you maybe already answered this. How are the Goodyear tires? You wouldn’t believe the amount of daydream time I’ve thought about whether I’ll need to replace them 😂
Depends on what you are doing with it. I wouldn’t unless it’s something out of the ordinary. Personally I’d wait, drive it to the first tire rotation and then maybe decide from there. At worse they would be special use tires and you can put it on the rack and swap them for pretty cheap. Spend that $1,000 on some cool accessories instead. 🤙
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What a great way to ruin a vehicle's appearance.

Ford Bronco Just Test Drove the Bronco-1st One in the State 1624575951245

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Come on, more pics......

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is great information! I read you mentioning the quiet ride and you maybe already answered this. How are the Goodyear tires? You wouldn’t believe the amount of daydream time I’ve thought about whether I’ll need to replace them 😂
I rode in a 4-door Badlands soft top at SCE and at 45 mph I could hear the slight hum of the tires, for whatever that's worth. 70 mph might be different but at 45 it was like being in any other vehicle.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed it but wasn’t taken aback by it or appalled by it. It was just like, ok I see you. Unfortunately, WI has front plate requirement although not often enforced. I may ask to not drill it especially as mine will have the bull bar. Where would they put it if you have that and the winch?
somewhere on here I saw a kit that allows you to mount it on one of the front tow hooks, that's what I'll be getting I think. Don't really care about the plate or where it's at, but don't like the idea of drilling holes. Silly I guess, but it irks me.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They are really proud of this Bronco:
Ford Bronco Just Test Drove the Bronco-1st One in the State 1624580939930

Click to schedule a Test drive...

OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wow. That’s it. Looks the same as the photo on the website. 🤪 $5,000 market adjustment, gotta just love that.

OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agree, because this is my color choice
I have to say it is a darn nice color and goes great with the MIC top that you probably won’t get. Looked good in the rain, overcast and really think it will show nice in the sun. Would have been on my short list but not available on FE. As an additional comment the roof rack looked really good. Was not very impressed with the sidestep, looked a little cheap and definitely had some give when this 180 lb….240 guy stepped on it. Also, mentioned a fozen tumes before but I love all the little Bronco touches and callbacks etc.. Really makes it feel like something special.

Sponsored

Bronco Hink

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Depends on what you are doing with it. I wouldn’t unless it’s something out of the ordinary. Personally I’d wait, drive it to the first tire rotation and then maybe decide from there. At worse they would be special use tires and you can put it on the rack and swap them for pretty cheap. Spend that $1,000 on some cool accessories instead. 🤙
Thank you!! I’ll follow that advice as they must not be loud enough to be too bad or interfering. I’m such a fan of BFG KO2 but who knows after some time I may decide to go up to 37’s!! Thanks again!

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seriously where does the front license plate go on a standard plastic bumper. Hopefully centered in the front bummer and not sticking above it near or in grill? Can anyone confirm this? Thx

Blue76

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1976 Bronco, 2009 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well…the early Bronco tag was mounted to the grill as well. Just off to the side some.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs