Sponsored

Just tried to order a list of Bronco accessories...... no luck.

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried to order 5 more accessories (garage bags, cargo mat, etc.) in addition to the stuff I ordered at the same time as my Bronco. I tried to order online through a couple of dealers and had no luck. Website indicated that I should call dealership. Called the local dealership ( My Bronco is coming from out of state). Gave the parts guy the list. He called me back and said that nothing is available for order. Has anyone ran into this? Any thoughts on when this stuff will be available or a way to know if it is available by looking online?

Ford Bronco Just tried to order a list of Bronco accessories...... no luck. 1619196199329
Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of stuff is not available until aug from what I remember seeing in the accessories lists that have been posted here.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went back through some emails and found the one I've been pestering my accessories lady about for the last 6 months. She said they are expecting to start getting some accessories in the FADs near the middle to end of April. They are taking pre-orders for stuff and will deliver when it becomes available. Your guess is as good as mine when that will be.

She will be setting up a meeting in the next few weeks to get us up to speed on availability, accurate pricing and what overly priced accessory display we want. My FAD is in Cincinnati so anything in stock I can usually have next day. YMMV

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I put in my initial order yesterday with Fred Jones(FAD). Only ordered 80 sets of liners, 50 bimini tops, 50 swing gate tables, 75 hood deflectors, and so on and so on....it wasn't a small order. :)

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put in my initial order yesterday with Fred Jones(FAD). Only ordered 80 sets of liners, 50 bimini tops, 50 swing gate tables, 75 hood deflectors, and so on and so on....it wasn't a small order. :)
When's the parts manager gonna find out? 🤣

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need Bronco before accessories. This is a non-issue for all of us right now, lol.

Unless you're looking to use a Bronco door bag as a purse/backpack or something in the meantime?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
When's the parts manager gonna find out? 🤣
For real. Dealer told me to tell him to call him when if he had a problem with it. Figured if accessories follow suit like the Bronco has, we'll just sell em to all the dealers who didn't get in early. :)

Gotta plan waaaayyyyyy ahead on everything Bronco!

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed TUFFY products for more information of the product line.... Official response:

"Unfortunately, we can not release that product. That is technically a Ford product now. Sorry for the inconvenience."

yet ford has nothing to say but a vague picture, no inventory and a MSRP. thanks guys.