Sponsored

Just Updated to "In Production" but no estimated delivery date - average time for those of you who have taken delivery?

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just checked my order page on Ford like I do everyday and it was updated to "In Production" but it still doesn't have an estimated delivery date. I also did not receive any email notifying me of the update. My original build date was June 6th which was pushed back to the week of June 28th, so that appears to be on schedule.

Just curious, for those of you who took delivery already, how long from the in production update to delivery was it? Very anxious, trying to see what the average time is.

Jim
Sponsored

Nobs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I just checked my order page on Ford like I do everyday and it was updated to "In Production" but it still doesn't have an estimated delivery date. I also did not receive any email notifying me of the update. My original build date was June 6th which was pushed back to the week of June 28th, so that appears to be on schedule.

Just curious, for those of you who took delivery already, how long from the in production update to delivery was it? Very anxious, trying to see what the average time is.

Jim
Once your sticker populates (should have if 6/28 is your actual week) you'll see a date format along the top of the sticker with the word 'blend' underneath. Might look something like 320210628 which would mean June 28th (0628) birfday. That'll give you a more accurate window. Delivery method should also be on the sticker to the left of the TOTAL MSRP. Mine says RAIL, so delivery should be slower than some of the quick, truck deliveries closer to MI. I've heard estimates from 2-6 weeks after the final build/shipped notification, but I don't think anybody can truly confirm that yet. So I don't really have your answer... but I'm in a similar boat and that's the best info I've found. Hoping for July delivery myself (0628 blend here), but I can't be picky since we are among the lucky ones.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My timeline overall:
  • April 22 - Received email with build date of June 7th
  • May 12 - Received email with updated build date of June 21st.
  • June 23 - Checked the order tracker (as I did everyday). Status changed to in Production
  • June 24 - Received email that my Bronco was built
  • June 25 - Checked the order tracker, status changed to shipped. The email also provided estimated delivery date between July 12th and July 18th. Order tracked updated as well but stated 19 day estimate for delivery.
  • June 25 - Stopped by the dealer. They confirmed the Bronco was loaded on the rail car. They also informed me the train trip from MI to DE is typically a 10 day trip. Then its a matter of having a full car carrier to my area (Northeast PA). Dealer also informed me I will receive my Bronco before they receive their Mannequin.
Ford Estimated Delivery - 7/18/2021

From conversation with dealer, week of July 5 delivery is not unrealistic.

Ps. I am hoping the flooding in MI hasn't affected my delivery!

Ford Bronco Just Updated to "In Production" but no estimated delivery date - average time for those of you who have taken delivery? 1624788181975

OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. My date code for blend says 07/02 and it says convoy for transportation method. I'm in northern NJ. I was hoping for mid July, I guess that's pushing it?

Jim

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice. My date code for blend says 07/02 and it says convoy for transportation method. I'm in northern NJ. I was hoping for mid July, I guess that's pushing it?

Jim
I'm in same boat. Blend 6/28. Tomorrow! Convoy as well. Long Island. Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jim
Every time I check my order on ford website it just says in store order I reserved 7/14 last year and order went in 1/20/21 first day order banks opened

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jim
That's Interesting. I'm in Northeastern PA and mine is Rail.

Why would a delivery farther than me be by truck?

My guess is your transportation time will be much less than mine. Shipment by truck is probably 2 to 3 days at most.

Good Luck! Keep us posted!

OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe you're closer to a rail junction? I'm right outside NYC I imagine there are a few coming my way.

Busyboy19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in same boat. Blend 6/28. Tomorrow! Convoy as well. Long Island. Fingers crossed!
FYI, Have a blend date of 6/25, Ford site has said "in production being built" since at least 6/21(normal). Then the storm hit Friday night. No update as of this morning(this is different-most people updated soon after blend date), hoping it is updated after todays builds. I am in Boston and says RAIL as well.

Jeepkiller

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jim
My blend date was 4/25 and was told late June delivery to north jersey.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jim
Mine did the exact opposite. I have received no emails from Ford about the change in status.

Ford Bronco Just Updated to "In Production" but no estimated delivery date - average time for those of you who have taken delivery? 2D_BL.PNG
Sponsored