Sponsored

Just wait until Youtubers get their Broncos first!!!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna go out on a limb and say these are probably not offroaders doing the vast majority of the bitching about cupholders etc.

Entitled Mall crawlers ??? Most likely.

I didn't know there were so many Wildtrak orders on here...

:poop:
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope WhistlinDiesel is first just to watch this place implode
Oh my god please no.
Who cares? Like really. A youtuber getting a bronco before anyone else isn't drastically changing your build date / delivery date.
One thing to keep in mind as well is that the dealership gets to choose who gets the priority. I’m sure Ford suggested that they choose wisely and made sure the influencers got hooked up, but at the end of the day the MAYBE dozen influencers on Ford’s radar aren’t even a blip as far as production is concerned.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Popular YouTubers should get priority and first rigs, as they're basically low cost advertising.

If Bronco ever plans to overtake Wrangler (Ford's plan), then they need the hype to continue into fever territory.

What are most of us going to do besides just drive the damn thing around looking like, whatever?

Lite Brite, TrailRecon, etc have thousands of subscribers and watchers. Their videos will lead to a ton of sales, so yeah, that's just business guys.

Yes, I want my rig, but besides posting here, not a lot of reach in what I can do at this point. I'll wait and enjoy Brad's Coffee talk and other vids.
Sponsored