First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sure I'm in the same boat as everyone else, watching the delivery date being pushed out week by week! When are you all supposed to get delivery of yours? Mine was just pushed out to 5/21

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Day 1 reservation. Order pushed to 2023 due to wanting the painted top. Lucked out and got a Raptor allocation. Current build week is 5/30.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Day 1 reservation. Order pushed to 2023 due to wanting the painted top. Lucked out and got a Raptor allocation. Current build week is 5/30.
Oh, wow! What luck!!!

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats on Raptor... great luck! Curious... did dealer try to jack up the price? I always thought that would be awesome but then you hear we'll be upping the price by $30k ADM too.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Congrats on Raptor... great luck! Curious... did dealer try to jack up the price? I always thought that would be awesome but then you hear we'll be upping the price by $30k ADM too.
For those of us who had a reservation and received the “golden ticket” for a Raptor, we are getting MSRP. Those who purchased retail units did have to pay a $25k markup.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat as you except didn’t have painted top, was selected for build 6 months ago then 3 days later got told I was unselected. Got a golden ticket and have my raptor on order but don’t have build date yet. Where did you order from here in KC. I went with Granger up in Iowa

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sure I'm in the same boat as everyone else, watching the delivery date being pushed out week by week! When are you all supposed to get delivery of yours? Mine was just pushed out to 5/21
Mine was supposedly loaded onto a train at the plant on May 6th. My current estimated delivery window is May 10-16. Shipping times are all over the place right now, but hopefully I'll have an update and transit time for you shortly.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same boat as you except didn’t have painted top, was selected for build 6 months ago then 3 days later got told I was unselected. Got a golden ticket and have my raptor on order but don’t have build date yet. Where did you order from here in KC. I went with Granger up in Iowa
I went with Louisburg Ford. They’re doing $50 over invoice pricing like they always do with new vehicles, so I had a loaded Badlands with them until I switched to the Raptor (they do specialized vehicles at MSRP or markup).

I saw that Granger didn’t have any build dates for their Raptors yet, hopefully you get one next week. Are they doing Raptor orders at MSRP?

OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was supposedly loaded onto a train at the plant on May 6th. My current estimated delivery window is May 10-16. Shipping times are all over the place right now, but hopefully I'll have an update and transit time for you shortly.
Okay, also… do you have any suggestion on how I should be checking/tracking? The only thing I’ve done is today I utilized the Chat on Ford’s website and the gal told me ETA 5/21

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Louisburg Ford. They’re doing $50 over invoice pricing like they always do with new vehicles, so I had a loaded Badlands with them until I switched to the Raptor (they do specialized vehicles at MSRP or markup).

I saw that Granger didn’t have any build dates for their Raptors yet, hopefully you get one next week. Are they doing Raptor orders at MSRP?
Yeah got mine at msrp, they have 10 allocations. My badlands order was 1300 below invoice. Figured I would get something off raptor but they are sticking with msrp. I’m just hoping to get a build date, seeing all these people getting their broncos with not even having a reservation little lone an early reservation just makes me sick

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a late Granger order, so I will be waiting for a while.
Sponsored