Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks terrific and getting those patches was the right choice.
Do they make this color in MGV or only leather?

OP
OP
tomtouchdowns

tomtouchdowns

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 White Bronco | Black Diamond | Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, that Autumn color looks tremendous. Thanks for sharing. Eventually I'm doing the heated/cooled Katzkins on my base. When you're sitting inside and can see all the black and gray of the interior does the light brown look out of place?
That was my biggest concern in going with this color but I think including the black wings in the seats helps make it feel factory. The only thing that feels out of place is the blue accents on the grab handles so I’ll be swapping that out next.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I kept the original MGV seats, I’ll sell em to ya! 😅
I know your probably joking but if you want to sell them DM me with a price.

Edit: I just saw it was a 4dr. I have a 2dr so won't fit. If anybody wants to sell there MGV covers for a 2dr let me know.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tomtouchdowns

tomtouchdowns

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@tomtouchdowns
Would love to know how hot that color leather gets.
I love the MGV seats but they get so hot! Being black doesn’t help.
I was looking into Katzkin for a lighter color and the cooled option.
Wish there was a way to keep the MGV and have it cooled….
I am 100% in the same boat as you. I wanted to go as light as possible on the leather and felt “Autumn” was a good happy medium between their really light colors like “Doeskin” and “Bisque” and the darker “Mahogany” and “Cognac” tones. It’s more expensive though; if you just get Black leather it’s a lot cheaper.

So far, the cooled seat option has really been noticeable for me there is 0 back sweat when I pull away from the seat and I’m instantly hit with some cool air once there is even just a little separation from my back and the seat. I usually try to park in the shade, of course, so over the next few weeks as I drive it more I’ll also be interested to see if the leather gets hot or is at least comparable to the MGV.

Reactions: RLW

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Incredible upgrade, looks amazing.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New here, but thought I’d share my Katzkin install results as I haven’t seen a lot of people going with the brown leather seats yet. I think it turned out great. This is their “Autumn” color with Black wings to better match the interior, and I ordered the leatherette Bronco patches off Etsy and had the install shop sew them on.

Added the heated/cooled seats option and it’s already a noticeable difference in the Arizona heat to turn on the cooling. A bit louder than I thought, sounds like a small fan (which, I suppose it is) but not any louder than the road noise! Looking forward to taking the top off this fall.

D7E0609E-B39F-4EB6-BD57-A6B503E6F0AD.jpeg

68E597EA-9F55-4CC8-A5AC-D63DF4D51C45.jpeg

A42E8963-1617-415C-A294-DA53629528D8.jpeg
Nice! Here's the Roast/Onyx Leather/vinyl for comparison on a '21 Area 51 OBX. Heating and electric adjustable, but no cooling, which sounds like a great upgrade. So far, the AC has been enough.

Ford Bronco Katzkin Install Results - MGV Upgrade to Leather Seat Covers (Autumn color) 20220623_113242

Last edited:

Sponsored

valemir67

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New here, but thought I’d share my Katzkin install results as I haven’t seen a lot of people going with the brown leather seats yet. I think it turned out great. This is their “Autumn” color with Black wings to better match the interior, and I ordered the leatherette Bronco patches off Etsy and had the install shop sew them on.

Added the heated/cooled seats option and it’s already a noticeable difference in the Arizona heat to turn on the cooling. A bit louder than I thought, sounds like a small fan (which, I suppose it is) but not any louder than the road noise! Looking forward to taking the top off this fall.

Ford Bronco Katzkin Install Results - MGV Upgrade to Leather Seat Covers (Autumn color) 20220623_113242

I contacted Katzin to get a quote for my Bronco. How did you get the logo done? Apparently Katzkin doesn't have an agreement with Ford for the Bronco logo.

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Dubsesd this would look so sick in your ride!!

OP this looks amazing!

OP
OP
tomtouchdowns

tomtouchdowns

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I contacted Katzin to get a quote for my Bronco. How did you get the logo done? Apparently Katzkin doesn't have an agreement with Ford for the Bronco logo.
I found a vendor on Etsy selling the patches (on hats, actually) and messaged them directly and they agreed to sell me the patches as a separate item! 👍

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Absolutely love it!
Sponsored