First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You were quoted $3,600 for 2-door?

Try calling Katzkin directly and asking for local installers. Sounds like who you talked to may just have a higher installation price than I had. Akins/Willies basically just charged me $200 for install and the seating was just a pass through with no markup from Katzkin price.
Also, If you get signed up with Katzkins they send out sale info all the time. They also give a military discount.
Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the same. Just picked up today. Two door - hot and cooled $2900 and included tax. Cooled seats feel great today in 90 degree weather!!

bronco seats.jpg

bronco seats 2.jpg
so it actually works? Perfect! Now to save

Mike1976

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think this looks phenomenal, will definitely pursue when I get mine in the next couple of weeks. Specifically appreciate the cooling effectiveness comment

Wonder if OP did all four seats (heating/cooling) for that $3200 number. Hope so, I intend to do that

Along with an inexpensive Kicker Key200.4 upgrade discussed on these forums, feeling really good about the BaseQuatch choice
I was thinking the exact same thing when I ordered my Basesquatch. Ford didn't make a good stereo or all black interior. The gray and black on the base is a perfect platform for my build.

Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help me understand this; my taint (& wife’s) can now be cooled with this Katzkin kit? Bought the leather interior for the electric seats, but for $3k, I’d be all in to change (specially with the Wildtrack interior colors). I made the choice of leather over cloth for the electric adjustability….bad back issues over swamp ass made more sense at time of ordering.
That's what I'm over here wondering about. I asked my dealer, and my dealer said (drink!) that there was no amount of money I could throw their way to get ventilated seats. Now all I gotta do is find a Katzkin installer near me??

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Builds prior to February ‘22 did not include the rear center arm rest with the factory cloth option.You only got it if you got factory leather. My understanding is that for all build weeks starting in February, Ford started including that arm rest with all interiors. I have a January build, so I just missed the cut.

However, a nice perk I forgot to mention is that the Katzkin kits put a real seat pocket on the back of the front seats. So you could store a capped drink in those pockets.
great post on the seats. Just one clarification: March 4door build with vinyl here - no rear armrest/cup holders.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am thinking to get Katzkin Leather and Heated seats by Winter this year. Can you show me where the Heated and Cooled Switches are set up? Is that on the Dash below the Air con Controls? A pic would be great.

Skott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did the same. Just picked up today. Two door - hot and cooled $2900 and included tax. Cooled seats feel great today in 90 degree weather!!

Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather Covers w/ Cooled & Heated Seats install 61832B90-AC79-4AD1-8F83-317D93C47799

Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather Covers w/ Cooled & Heated Seats install 61832B90-AC79-4AD1-8F83-317D93C47799
Looking good buddy.

Which "wings" color did you choose, and how closely does it match the desert tan in your base?

I'm trying to match with my WT, and go with a coffee colored primary color.

Some high res photos of your install would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsored

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am thinking to get Katzkin Leather and Heated seats by Winter this year. Can you show me where the Heated and Cooled Switches are set up? Is that on the Dash below the Air con Controls? A pic would be great.
Looks like in Post 19 OP said the following

" They are controlled independently. Each of the front seats has its own switch installed on the door side of the seat. "

So I'm guessing about where one might expect electric seat controls to be located.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also, If you get signed up with Katzkins they send out sale info all the time. They also give a military discount.
As I said, talked directly with Katzkin several times. Very helpful gal who gave me her direct cell and email.
Looked up closest installer, and said she coordinates everything. Even sent out several samples. If you search Katzkin/Bronco you’ll see nobody paid the same price.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Builds prior to February ‘22 did not include the rear center arm rest with the factory cloth option.You only got it if you got factory leather. My understanding is that for all build weeks starting in February, Ford started including that arm rest with all interiors. I have a January build, so I just missed the cut.

However, a nice perk I forgot to mention is that the Katzkin kits put a real seat pocket on the back of the front seats. So you could store a capped drink in those pockets.
I was a early March build and my MGV interior doesn't have the cup holders so I guess we MGV folk just got the short end of the stick. Though I suppose we're not missing much because the cupholders are not all that great.