First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone speak to the quality of this brand? They seem to have a good selection of colors.
Jeep offered Katzkin as a factory upgrade when we ordered our Wrangler and we absolutely loved them , 4 yrs and still looked new , definitely a quality product.
Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have Katzkin installed on one of my Miatas, the car is super comfortable over my other identical Miata with oem leather, it's soft and the pads are night and day difference from oem, however, for my 2 seater Miata, the cost was $1800 so not sure what the Bronco will cost.

20210409_171123.jpg

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can attest for Katzskin quality. Installed their leather on several sports cars (Miatas) back in the day and after 5+ years, they hold up perfectly. Some slight wear on bolster side due to back pocket edging from your pants/shorts (yes, this does happen to all leather seats). Just the word of caution with any leather seat reskins (these are not covers but complete reskins), you need to make sure you get these done with a professional who understands how to set these up and installed correctly. Seats will give away any imperfections due to rushed install - with the seam line stitching crooked or off-center or just bad stitch jobs with the hog rings underneath the seats. If you don’t care about that kind of stuff, great. But seats are the first thing to give away imperfections with someone who doesn’t know how to install things correctly. Plus I know many people who learned to install on their own as Katzkin has great instructions and support staff to walk you though these steps…but with the cautionary note above. Great learning experience if you install and understand how reskins are installed etc. brutal on your hands and fingers.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now if only Ford can "finally" release the Broncos.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They have a process called Tech stitch, which can also be doubled up.

Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather Seat Covers Now Available For 2021+ Bronco 20210409_171123

This is an example of a single Tech stitch used in the Roush Ranger.
So this is wonderful

My OBX has the blue seats. I'd probably keep the same blue tone with Katzin but have them use the tech stitch to resemble that concept. Basically a blue seated version of that concept

Sponsored

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If I wasnt MGV, this would be the first thing I do, these are soo nice.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this should cost under 2k for the bronco- may vary with installer but i would say around $1800 probably. you can also buy the leather and install yourself and save probably like $900 but it's not a quick and easy job- i've watched videos on youtube and it looks not technically hard but the kind of thing that you probably get a lot better at after doing a few. may pay the premium just to have someone else do it

Gamecock2010

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have had 2 vehicles I've put Katzkin in and have loved both. My 2012 Grand Cherokee has some and been in there for 8 years. Has held up great and still looks very good. I had heated added as well and still works great. Faster heat then a factory heat on another vehicle. I highly recommend them.
Thinking about for my Bronco but not sure I want to give up the power seats or armrest/ cup holders in the back.
You can always buy factory leather and sell your seat covers to someone who bought the cloth. Im going with the leather for the same reasons you mentioned (power fronts, armrest in back). Then i may switch up the covers down the road. doing Navy/Grey combo on a Cactus Grey OBX 4 dr

Sponsored

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 International Scout, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can always buy factory leather and sell your seat covers to someone who bought the cloth. Im going with the leather for the same reasons you mentioned (power fronts, armrest in back). Then i may switch up the covers down the road. doing Navy/Grey combo on a Cactus Grey OBX 4 dr
That's a good point.

Jhoan2m

Base
First Name
Jhoan`
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
this should cost under 2k for the bronco- may vary with installer but i would say around $1800 probably. you can also buy the leather and install yourself and save probably like $900 but it's not a quick and easy job- i've watched videos on youtube and it looks not technically hard but the kind of thing that you probably get a lot better at after doing a few. may pay the premium just to have someone else do it
Yep I spoke with a friend who got those to his explorer 7 seats just $980 self installation so by two doors bronco could be just $600 Im waiting for my quote! id like to put the ford vinyl seat on my bronco two door but its not available for Base model so Ill go for those :) super cheaper and thousands good reviews.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather Seat Covers Now Available For 2021+ Bronco Katzkin2

I thought I'd just drop this in here for those that didn't know.

It's not openly shown on their site, sadly, so you have to talk to them and if I remember right the XT leather doesn't have as many color choices.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

so that's a leather/MGV combo?
Sponsored