Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
$2K installed by local trim shop.
Did you go to the store first or Katzkins direct? Because they quoted me way more. Also, did you get heat or vent by any chance?

SATX

Big Bend
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco G2&G3&G6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you go to the store first or Katzkins direct? Because they quoted me way more. Also, did you get heat or vent by any chance?
I called katzkin and a couple of shops to compare. This was the best price for the same thing. I didn’t get any other feature installed.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called katzkin and a couple of shops to compare. This was the best price for the same thing. I didn’t get any other feature installed.
Thanks! I’ll call around.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can anyone speak to the quality of this brand? They seem to have a good selection of colors.
Have it on my 2015 F150 and it is the best. Highly recommend. Better than factory. I bought the XLT cloth and replaced it with Katzkin right away.

Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone speak to the quality of this brand? They seem to have a good selection of colors.
Have it on my 2015 F150 and it is the best. Highly recommend. Better than factory. I bought the XLT cloth and replaced it with Katzkin right away.
I'm about 50/50 on Katskins; I had a light grey set installed on my new Tacoma in 2010.

Pro: They looked and fit great.

Cons:

The leather material they used (at least then) was paper-thin on the sides and thinner than expected over the cushions; at 140,000 miles I have some holes and some wear spots. The wear started appearing at 80,000 miles or so.

The light grey also picked up a LOT of stains... Simply putting a delivered ups box on the passenger seat would leave ink or grime that never fully cleaned up; I have some slightly darker grey smears now. The leather or the coating seemed to absorb it.

Grain of salt:

I have never had factory leather, so I cannot compare. And this is a product form over a decade ago; they may have changed materials since then.

First pic is the side thickness and wear. Second pic is a hole in the seat cushion area:
Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather Seat Covers Now Available For 2021+ Bronco 20220126_121019

Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather Seat Covers Now Available For 2021+ Bronco 20220126_121001

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would also add there are different packages you can get with Katzkin. Leather in the seat but the sides etc...are vinyl to match. This is what Ford typically does. It is not all leather around the entire seat and behind. That is a lot more expensive than the 1500-2000 price with install. Also, have to think about summer heat on the leather and that is why I kept my cloth and might go to a Bartact for protection and a tight fit for seat covers. With the Katzkin you definitely want to treat it with leather conditioner but the sides of the seats etc... are typically vinyl that you can't tell the difference.

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used coverking both are quality stuff install is easy just put a plastic bag over seat first ,put cover on,rip out bag voiia.
I do this to pts feet when putting teds on (critical care RN) I was curious if this would work. is this doable without removing the seats?

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do this to pts feet when putting teds on (critical care RN) I was curious if this would work. is this doable without removing the seats?
Yes no removal of seats ,works great.

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes no removal of seats ,works great.
awesome. can you send some pics at somepoint? just curious on colors and options

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

awesome. can you send some pics at somepoint? just curious on colors and options
They were put in my tundra it had cloth ,now has leather
Sponsored