Katzkins confirms they'll have full leather seat covers

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
So this may be known already but i just found out so thought i would post for those who don't know- i talked to the folks at katzkin and they confirmed that as soon as they can get their hands on a bronco they will be making full leather seat covers for it so that's pretty cool-

Advertisement

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Taurus SEL
So this may be known already but i just found out so thought i would post for those who don't know- i talked to the folks at katzkin and they confirmed that as soon as they can get their hands on a bronco they will be making full leather seat covers for it so that's pretty cool-
I wonder if they would give us a deal to be the first?

BroncoSong

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
how much do seat covers like that cost? Thanks!

OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Unfortunately the dash will already also be 2 tone so while I like the idea - I think the overall execution will not be worth the added trouble/cost.
True but i think if I keep it simple like some saddle brown simple leather could look really nice

G6BroncoUpstateSC

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 1990 Bronco
Clubs

I think it's probably double that if you have one of their people install it but that's probably the cost of the seat covers alone i'm assuming?
That would be safe. I have replaced one set of seat covers in my life and it was on a 72 VW. Super easy job, so I am sure my thoughts on it are skewed.

OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
That would be safe. I have replaced one set of seat covers in my life and it was on a 72 VW. Super easy job, so I am sure my thoughts on it are skewed.
I've watched videos on how to do these brand of seat covers- it doesn't look hard, just time consuming- taking the seats out, getting the new covers to fit properly with all the clips and without looking loose or wrinkled, def looks like a DIY job though

G6BroncoUpstateSC

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 1990 Bronco
Clubs

I've watched videos on how to do these brand of seat covers- it doesn't look hard, just time consuming- taking the seats out, getting the new covers to fit properly with all the clips and without looking loose or wrinkled, def looks like a DIY job though
I wonder if that holds true if you have heated seats? Would also be interested if they tried a MGV application, that would be killer.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne, Jeep Rubicon
This gives me more confidence to order the MGV. If I don’t like it i can easily put some katskin in for about the same as the leather upgrade price from Ford.

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
also of note was how they told me that they got a lot of calls this past week about the Bronco out of nowhere! Obviously some of you already called!
I would be one of those people. I emailed them about heated/cooled seats and if they would have an interior package. The main reason for me in getting a Mid package was the heated seats. If I could put that $1495 towards a Katskin interior (heated/cooled seats, center console and door panels) I'd be happier with that. Especially cooled seats with the top off in the summer.

Advertisement

Advertisement