CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So this may be known already but i just found out so thought i would post for those who don't know- i talked to the folks at katzkin and they confirmed that as soon as they can get their hands on a bronco they will be making full leather seat covers for it so that's pretty cool-
Sponsored

OP
OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
also of note was how they told me that they got a lot of calls this past week about the Bronco out of nowhere! Obviously some of you already called!

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So this may be known already but i just found out so thought i would post for those who don't know- i talked to the folks at katzkin and they confirmed that as soon as they can get their hands on a bronco they will be making full leather seat covers for it so that's pretty cool-
I wonder if they would give us a deal to be the first?

BroncoSong

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

how much do seat covers like that cost? Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately the dash will already also be 2 tone so while I like the idea - I think the overall execution will not be worth the added trouble/cost.
True but i think if I keep it simple like some saddle brown simple leather could look really nice

OP
OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like the Ranger is about $800 for the covers
1604011980292.png
I think it's probably double that if you have one of their people install it but that's probably the cost of the seat covers alone i'm assuming?

OP
OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would be safe. I have replaced one set of seat covers in my life and it was on a 72 VW. Super easy job, so I am sure my thoughts on it are skewed.
I've watched videos on how to do these brand of seat covers- it doesn't look hard, just time consuming- taking the seats out, getting the new covers to fit properly with all the clips and without looking loose or wrinkled, def looks like a DIY job though

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This gives me more confidence to order the MGV. If I don’t like it i can easily put some katskin in for about the same as the leather upgrade price from Ford.

Sponsored

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
also of note was how they told me that they got a lot of calls this past week about the Bronco out of nowhere! Obviously some of you already called!
I would be one of those people. I emailed them about heated/cooled seats and if they would have an interior package. The main reason for me in getting a Mid package was the heated seats. If I could put that $1495 towards a Katskin interior (heated/cooled seats, center console and door panels) I'd be happier with that. Especially cooled seats with the top off in the summer.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here’s what Katzkin sent me based off a Ranger for front and back seats. Seems reasonable for leather vs what Ford is charging. They disable the factory heat to install theirs if you get their heat/cool option.
Ford Bronco Katzkins confirms they'll have full leather seat covers A88D5CF3-2078-4585-B7BE-7D5D0B59D6BA
Ford Bronco Katzkins confirms they'll have full leather seat covers E0C7D8DD-6F8F-4AFD-821E-9ED2D8771A4D

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This has been my plan all along. They fot really well and are big on the F150 camp

OP
OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here’s what Katzkin sent me based off a Ranger for front and back seats. Seems reasonable for leather vs what Ford is charging. They disable the factory heat to install theirs if you get their heat/cool option.
Ford Bronco Katzkins confirms they'll have full leather seat covers E0C7D8DD-6F8F-4AFD-821E-9ED2D8771A4D
thanks- that works for me and will give it a custom look, make it my own, and needless to say looks better than anything from ford!

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah because everyone saw how bad the interior options were last week and are looking for alternatives. I think it took a week for it so sync in. Those 400k builds were guys like me building their bronco at least ten times trying to find an option that comes close to the Wildtrak I wanted.
Sponsored