First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really like the subtle change these flares offer. Your Bronco looks sharp. Pretty sure these will be on my list of early mods.
👍Thanks so much. I' am really happy with the flares.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think they look great. can you tell me what offset wheels and tires you are running too? also a direct shot from front and behind would be helpful as well to really see the poke.
+20 wheel offset if this helps.👍

rinconryder

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These look really good. I have a set waiting for install on a shadow black. I think it will look really good especially after seeing yours

Sponsored
OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
These look really good. I have a set waiting for install on a shadow black. I think it will look really good especially after seeing yours
You won't be disappointed!!!

Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My set just arrived and love the look... With the test fit it looks like I'll get a poke of roughly 1-1.5" on the Wildtrak/SAS and factory wheels/tires. Initially, it doesn't look like much of the paint will show through underneath, the inside lip is cut fairly wide. They did come with some flat black bolts to replace the painted ones. Tape was pre-installed.

I think I'm going to try some vinyl blackout tape on the edge to make sure nothing shows through, before I mount, and see how that holds... Temp. here is ranging from 31* to 61* the next few days, so I may need to wait until it warms up a bit...

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing that irks me when looking at these is that it appears the front flare is tilted. If you look at the top horizontal part of the flare, it is slanted up toward the front.

I don't think it is installer error, because it is the same on the OP's white 2-door and on mbuck45's black 4-door.

But it's not super obvious.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only thing that irks me when looking at these is that it appears the front flare is tilted. If you look at the top horizontal part of the flare, it is slanted up toward the front.

I don't think it is installer error, because it is the same on the OP's white 2-door and on mbuck45's black 4-door.

But it's not super obvious.
I noticed this also, but I'm ok with it given the overall look they provide... I also sent a note to their support about making another SAS version... Once I go to 37" with a small lift and new wheels/tires, these will be too narrow for sure...

OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My set just arrived and love the look... With the test fit it looks like I'll get a poke of roughly 1-1.5" on the Wildtrak/SAS and factory wheels/tires. Initially, it doesn't look like much of the paint will show through underneath, the inside lip is cut fairly wide. They did come with some flat black bolts to replace the painted ones. Tape was pre-installed.

I think I'm going to try some vinyl blackout tape on the edge to make sure nothing shows through, before I mount, and see how that holds... Temp. here is ranging from 31* to 61* the next few days, so I may need to wait until it warms up a bit...
Try and make sure the fenders are thoroughly cleaned with the alcohol where the tape will adhere. 2 spots on my flares I will have to redo, no big deal. I am glad that I got them.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up spraying behind them black because the white shows through them a lot. Also, I'm gonna have to re-do the tape at some point when it gets warmer. They've been coming undone since installation. My wheels are -12 with 37's on them for reference.

Ford Bronco KBD Body Kits fender flares installed pics 1674754190830

Ford Bronco KBD Body Kits fender flares installed pics 1674754281553
Sponsored