Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wanted to share with B6G on an excellent video showing the install of the KBD flares. The owner has a Black Diamond with the Kenda Klevor 35x10.5r17 on black steelies. These tires have been recommended by others who are looking to run a "pizza cutter". Besides tips and step-by-step instructions on the install, the video captures the multiple angles of the flares and the coverage they provide. I'm not one to promote others YT work, but I don't think this guy is counting on the 400 views (at the time of this posting) as a side hustle. (@Administrator - Posting in the Videos sub-forum for obvious reasons, but it may be better suited for the Exterior Modifications sub-forum. You can determine where it is best suited.)

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think they look really good - just wish they had some more coverage because I am likely to wind up with 11.3 wide tires and plus 25 offset and the poke would be too much for me

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I watched that video last night. Very long but waaay better than the stupid YT videos with all the drama, muzac, posing by female 7s at best, etc. Just show me how to do it, which this guy does.

Is there an "ignore" button on YT? I'd like to use it for several annoying Bronco channels, which I'll be kind and not mention by name.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the 'look' of the squared off wheel well, but upon closer inspection, it's hard to ignore the round opening behind the flare. Too bad these need to stick on. I really like the idea of the removable flare. (If you need fuller coverage to comply with state regulations, for instance - for inspection time. Also, these will take a beating on a trail, so pulling them off keeps them nice.) A very thorough video of the install process, though.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I like the 'look' of the squared off wheel well, but upon closer inspection, it's hard to ignore the round opening behind the flare.
This. I love the shape of the flare, but I can't unsee the round fender behind it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would you mind posting some dead-on side shots.
This is the best looking set of non-OE I’ve seen. Squared or otherwise.
It's not my Bronco or video. I was just sharing as I've seen others post photos in other threads, but they never capture the different angles. You may be able to find photos that meet your criteria in this thread.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really want these and want to love them i have just seen too many pics where you see under the original arc too much even if black - I wish there was a way to fake that out better

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is what you’d call a square peg in a round hole.
Sponsored