Sponsored

KC Flex Era 4 or 3's for the Bronco and why?

Smokey510

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there Bronco bros! I've had my eye on the Flex Era 4's for my 2022 Bronco Badlands. I do notice that the 3's seem a little more compact or sleeker looking but the 4's are pretty cool too. For those who have purchased, which ones did you decide on and why? Are there any benefits of the 4 over the 3? Also if anyone could post pics of their Flex Era's that would be great. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I went with the 4's - didn't want to introduce a new shape. I am planning on Gravitly Pro 6 bar for the roof so - sticking with circles and squares/rectangles. I know it's stupid logic - but that's what was in my head. Don't have pics yet as I am awaiting production next month. But I have the 4s ready for A-Pillar on a set of BadAssMounts and I'm going to customize the covers. The backlight will go on one of my Aux switches.

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the flex era 3 duel modes which are the street legal version. Haven’t had enough fog or snow to really say they work effectively but on high beam at night they put out pretty good light. As far as placement I would probably like them better on the A pillar but I wanted something that wasn’t going to get me pulled over here in the Philly suburbs and thought these at this placement would be best. I’ll have to get some pics or video at night to better show how effective they are.
The other lights are flex era 1’s and slimlites. Super impressed with them both and I’m considering more era 1’s. They seem to offer the best light to 💵 and are super versatile.

IMG_2183.jpeg

IMG_2187.jpeg

IMG_2190.jpeg

IMG_2193.jpeg

IMG_2194.jpeg

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the flex era 4 but honestly I rarely use them off roading. They are bright as hell, and honestly normal brights and fog get it done. Happy with them tho

56B5F639-BF05-470C-8BA6-996533CF052C.jpeg

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went with Flex Era 4s and pro 6 but have the fog light kit with Flex Era 3s. Personally love how the 4s look on top and like the sleekness of 3s underbumper. Performance wise the 4s are definitely a lot brighter compared to these street legal flex era 3s. I like the way I went and would definitely redo it all over again!
Ford Bronco KC Flex Era 4 or 3's for the Bronco and why? IMG_3764
Ford Bronco KC Flex Era 4 or 3's for the Bronco and why? IMG_3824
Ford Bronco KC Flex Era 4 or 3's for the Bronco and why? BEE4AE7E-7D1E-4715-BEA6-22362C23CA3C

Sponsored

Quicklime

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch 2 Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went with the threes because they're smaller and cheaper. plenty bright though.
Ford Bronco KC Flex Era 4 or 3's for the Bronco and why? IMG_7623 3

thatch11b

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 DR Softtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just throwing the slim lites into the mix