Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Friends,

I read another post earlier about a member who had their Bronco stolen from their garage(!) after they had been out getting dinner (I believe).

Late last week I had been followed by car who I couldn't shake for a bit after they rolled up on me hard after leaving a quaint spot. They at one point had no headlights on and were also very close to my rear bumper.
I live in pretty quiet suburbs so I know it wasn't a coincidence of just someone going the same way as me, especially at the time.
They followed me for quite a bit even after going really odd ways until I guess they realized I knew what they were doing.
I made sure to go opposite of my house until I knew they weren't anywhere near me.

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this post, but just keep a lookout.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeez, good job staying vigilant with those guys who were following you.

I guess for an in demand car, it's possible for us to be a target.

OP
OP
FleshTuxedo

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jeez, good job staying vigilant with those guys who were following you.

It was Bizarre. I have another car that would probably be a much better target (in terms of numbers and ability to sell, but it's also manual). I've never had such a thing happen.
A couple friends of mine said it was probably teenagers messing with me, but, as much as I'd like to think that, I don't think they'd be as aggressive as the car following me was.

OP
OP
FleshTuxedo

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could of been anything. Next time drive to the police, fire, or sheriff office.
Where I was there was none of that. Even if I called 911 it would have been like 20+ minutes (usually around 40) for an officer to show up. I did what I felt was right. Drove around until they either knew I knew, or they had no idea where they were. Made sure they weren't following me and even when I got back to my house I waited on my front lawn to see if they were passing by. Nothing.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been followed before (not with the bronco) my favorite thing to do is go to a roundabout, I'll go fast enough around and around to then be following them.

OP
OP
FleshTuxedo

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been followed before (not with the bronco) my favorite thing to do is go to a roundabout, I'll go fast enough around and around to then be following them.
haha. Love this idea, but none around me. Also people around me have no idea how to use roundabouts so it’s generally crazy to watch 😂😂😂😂

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My area is booming with broncos now. Not surprised since theres an overabundance of jeep owners,quite literally always at least 2 around me at any given moment. So that rare status is gone here and far less people are taking notice of it. Hopefully this means less problems like yall are having.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[/QUOTE]
It's not just for the vehicle. There's been some crazy sh*t going on not far from where I live. Groups of people have been cutting people off on exit ramps. They get out (with guns) and surround the vehicle and take all valuables. It happened to a neighbor of my parents about a month ago. They went in reverse back up to the highway and got away.

leziz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love your idea! haha

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could of been anything. Next time drive to the police, fire, or sheriff office.
two other alternatives, an off-road trail or a donut shop... but, watching the other vehicle get high centered is priceless.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

two other alternatives, an off-road trail or a donut shop... but, watching the other vehicle get high centered is priceless.
Then you could brazenly approach with in a Jason Statham-like smooth menace (and accent, must have the accent down pat) and say
Ford Bronco Keep one eye open Bronco owners 1663672600434

Or GTHO of Dodge and leave them stranded. But the ONLY way this works is if the trail has an exit somewhere.
Otherwise you have just blocked your only escape route and have to assist your adversary in recovery, hoping the good will gesture will end up with you trading "Follow me on the 'Gram and I'll follow ya back" and cold brewskis as you both laugh and laugh about the irony of it all.

Or as a 3rd (and not advised option), go Full Mad Max and just ram 'em.
"Witness me!!" Ram.
"Valhalla awaits!" Ram.
*Chrome spray paint your own face. RAM!
Pretty much guaranteeing they will not want to mess with your level of crazy today, and go on their merry way, forever a changed man who invests his time in selfless acts.

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey Friends,

I read another post earlier about a member who had their Bronco stolen from their garage(!) after they had been out getting dinner (I believe).

Late last week I had been followed by car who I couldn't shake for a bit after they rolled up on me hard after leaving a quaint spot. They at one point had no headlights on and were also very close to my rear bumper.
I live in pretty quiet suburbs so I know it wasn't a coincidence of just someone going the same way as me, especially at the time.
They followed me for quite a bit even after going really odd ways until I guess they realized I knew what they were doing.
I made sure to go opposite of my house until I knew they weren't anywhere near me.

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this post, but just keep a lookout.
You’re in PA so probably just a bad driver
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.