Sponsored

keep "spot lamps" on during off road driving?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I have those nice 'spot lamps' built into my mirrors, but they turn off as soon as you drive more than a mile or two per hour. Makes sense on road, but it would be neat to have these on when off road, I'd rather not buy a set of ugly little spots to sit next to the mirrors, if I already have lamps in the mirrors.
I tried different goat modes, they all turn the lamps off once you gain a bit of speed, which seems rather silly. What else would I use those lamps for, if not for seeing where I'm going off road at night? I can't really think of a use of them while parked or crawling up my driveway, except maybe when setting up camp at night or something.
Manual doesn't even mention that they go off over a certain low speed threshold, anyone figure out how to keep these on? Otherwise, what's the point of them?
Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So, I have those nice 'spot lamps' built into my mirrors, but they turn off as soon as you drive more than a mile or two per hour. Makes sense on road, but it would be neat to have these on when off road, I'd rather not buy a set of ugly little spots to sit next to the mirrors, if I already have lamps in the mirrors.
I tried different goat modes, they all turn the lamps off once you gain a bit of speed, which seems rather silly. What else would I use those lamps for, if not for seeing where I'm going off road at night? I can't really think of a use of them while parked or crawling up my driveway, except maybe when setting up camp at night or something.
Manual doesn't even mention that they go off over a certain low speed threshold, anyone figure out how to keep these on? Otherwise, what's the point of them?
I bet the smart ForScan Wizards have a solution.

Perhaps try posting in that forum if there are no replies here…
Sponsored