Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone in SoCal taken delivery of their Bronco from Ken Grody in Buena Park? They are one of the larger Ford dealers in the LA OC area and have had my order with them since March with a $1400 deposit. I have not seen any chatter on them and wondered if anyone has taken delivery and what their experience on the transaction and check list are. Much Thanks!
Sponsored

FPMiv

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti EX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have my order with them as well, but with just the $100 deposit. My OBX is being built this week. I haven't heard from anyone that's already taken delivery from them.

OP
OP
Schnabby

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting. Curious as to what your build is and reservation date is.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got mine from the Ken Grody dealership in Redlands. Not sure if it carries through to their other dealerships but it was a good experience. No bullshit about markups, they honored MSRP. Only asked for an extra $400 when I converted my reservation to an order (for $500 total). My Bronco was the first one they delivered, even before they got their own mannequin.

FPMiv

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti EX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting. Curious as to what your build is and reservation date is.
I reserved mine in mid July 2021. Outer Banks 4 door, non Sas, soft top, lux package. My blend date is this Friday.

Papa Bear

Badlands
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Lariat 4x4 Diesel, 1966 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in SoCal taken delivery of their Bronco from Ken Grody in Buena Park? They are one of the larger Ford dealers in the LA OC area and have had my order with them since March with a $1400 deposit. I have not seen any chatter on them and wondered if anyone has taken delivery and what their experience on the transaction and check list are. Much Thanks!
No delivery or purchase experience with them, but I did stop by there last week to take a look at a Wildtrack they had on their lot.... nearly $11K for a leveling kit, wheels/tires and running boards, plus an additional $25K ADM..... hope they honor their deal because otherwise, they are trying to rip people off like many other dealers seem to be out here in So Cal.
Sponsored