First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My salesperson told me they had their Demo in so tonight I stopped in. It's freaking amazing. So nice to finally touch, sit in, crawl around this thing I've been obsessed over for years. Any south central AK folks go check it out!

20210830_183108.jpg

20210830_183214.jpg
Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I stopped by yesterday at lunch, it looks pretty sweet. I was pleasantly surprised on the amount of storage behind the rear seat. I think the color looks a lot better in person and on the big bronco compared to the sport.

OP
OP
AKBronc49

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stopped by yesterday at lunch, it looks pretty sweet. I was pleasantly surprised on the amount of storage behind the rear seat. I think the color looks a lot better in person and on the big bronco compared to the sport.
Agreed, Area 51 didn't really do anything for me until I saw it last night. The sports were meh to me also. Anyone that gets it should be very happy I believe.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The color combo looks great together. I had originally wanted Race Red until the wife saw a baby dressed in Area 51. Needless to say our big Bronco will be Area 51.

But, I'm OK with that as A51 was my second choice. Happy wife, happy......well you know the rest. :)

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Kendall in Kenai has had a 2 door OBX for a few weeks. They called me the day it showed up so my wife and I could come take it for a spin. It was surreal. Loved it. I stop by everyday after I take my son to school just to look at it for a minute.

I finally have a built date for this week, so now Iā€™m really chomping at the bit.

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was up in Anchorage for my sonā€™s Pop Warner game over the weekend, and I popped in to check this out. Itā€™s the first SAS Bronc Iā€™ve seen in person, and yea baby, that thing is HOT. Iā€™ve seen a thousand times on here people saying the SAS models are so much bigger in person, but damn, it still took me by surprise. Now Iā€™m just counting the seconds until deliveryā€¦.

Only a couple more weeks.
Sponsored