First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a Big Bend 4 door 2.3 manual transmission. From Cleveland Ohio to Key West Florida we averaged 19.3 MPG. I'd say 60% Eco and 40% sport mode. Great trip, I did have the break light come on 3 times on the way down. Let me know if anyone has had that happen to them. I stoped at Gator Ford. Off of rt 4. By Tampa on Saturday and asked them if they could check it to see if it was a major issue. They said the only thing they could do is make an apointment for Monday. I said Great can we get a car to drive? He said they don't have one and the rental car places closed already. Then he ask so do you want me to make an appointment for Monday? I said again we are from Ohio! Where do you want me to go, can we stay the weekend at the dealership? He said no I said we'll there's your answer on the appointment! Other than that the trip and the Bronco have been great!!
IMG_7372.jpg
IMG_7372.jpg
20210817_072835.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford PSA…Wax and brakes don’t mix. Please do not wax your brake calipers.
Thank you.

OP
OP
Drew5150

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh man, you lucky dogs are tearing me up. I've got all of these plans for trips in my head, and ain't got no Bronco to do them in......:)

Look like a great trip Drew. I hope it's a simple fix for that brake light. I'm gonna guess a loose connection somehere.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it is still driving well, I'd keep rolling.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a Big Bend 4 door 2.3 manual transmission. From Cleveland Ohio to Key West Florida we averaged 19.3 MPG. I'd say 60% Eco and 40% sport mode. Great trip, I did have the break light come on 3 times on the way down. Let me know if anyone has had that happen to them. I stoped at Gator Ford. Off of rt 4. By Tampa on Saturday and asked them if they could check it to see if it was a major issue. They said the only thing they could do is make an apointment for Monday. I said Great can we get a car to drive? He said they don't have one and the rental car places closed already. Then he ask so do you want me to make an appointment for Monday? I said again we are from Ohio! Where do you want me to go, can we stay the weekend at the dealership? He said no I said we'll there's your answer on the appointment! Other than that the trip and the Bronco have been great!!
Ford Bronco Key west trip and brake light issue IMG_7547

Hi there, Drew! Please send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_7372.jpg
IMG_7372.jpg
20210817_072835.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg
There’s been a lot of posts I think it was for related to either the abs light or break light been hard to keep up cause the quality controle isent there yet on the bronco

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you really expect Ford to read every damn post and respond to them?

If I was Ford I would stay off the forums because it is obvious they can't make bronco6g happy.

BTW ... I have been on many car forums and any attempt by any manufacturer to provide input or respond to anything ends in disaster. It is a NO WIN situation.

So please don't criticize Ford. Be happy that they are interjecting themselves here.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
simple .. don't give Ford your money >> Kick them where it hurts.

Sponsored