First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 1966 F-100, 1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I gave my Grandson one for Christmas. It comes with twin motors and 12volt, so I did not have to convert it like the early 6volt Bronco he got last year. He got his 2021 before both his Dad and Grandad got theirs.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check the target circle app for discounts. Picked one up for 25% off about a month ago. The discount was for toys but it applied.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Marketing team got it right.

No cool kids want to drive a 4-door. :giggle:

Sponsored

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They're on the shelf, and advertised on their website, but when you try to buy it, the price is "adjusted" by about 50%. Plus, they won't actually sell you the one they have in stock, it's just a display model - but they'll be happy to take your order (and your deposit) and let you know you can expect delivery in 2024.....maybe.

You can complain to the manager, but they'll just suggest you buy a 6v F150, or perhaps a pedal powered Bronco Sport, if you want it sooner.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya that's what I want, my kid/nieces/nephew/neighbor kids, riding around in a Bronco mocking me as I sit around and watch mine get delayed and bumped. What kind of masochists exist around these pages?!

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My youngest saw it and wanted it. My wife said absolutely not.

Sponsored

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We bought one from the first run, I believe, in November. It was a pile of crap with a ton of issues. We had to return it. Hopefully they got all the issues worked out.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We bought one from the first run, I believe, in November. It was a pile of crap with a ton of issues. We had to return it. Hopefully they got all the issues worked out.
Power Wheels brand is the gold standard for those electric vehicles. My kids had a jeep they wore the wheels off. I replaced them along with the battery and it kept going until I gave it away when they outgrew it. For all I know it is still going…

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We got one for my 3 year old for Christmas. He loves it. We got a heavy snow dump right after Christmas and it's a beast in the snow. The rubber strips on the wheels help a ton.

Build quality is not great (lol of course). Panels and such don't fit good together, body defects. My wife complained to Target and they gave us a full refund and we got to keep it. So for free it's especially awesome 😎 Same color as mine too, whenever it shows up.

The LED headlights and radio are cool though.

Ford Bronco Kid Broncos at Target PXL_20211226_181832724.MP

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build quality is not great (lol of course). Panels and such don't fit good together, body defects. My wife complained to Target and they gave us a full refund and we got to keep it. So for free it's especially awesome 😎 .
Complained and got a free one? You're smarter than us, haha. We had a ton of body panel distortion, busted front tow points, windshield wouldnt go in right, doors could barely open, back right quarter panel/tailgate was 'untucked' for lack of better terminology, etc, etc. We just initiated a return and dropped it off 90% assembled. We coulda kept it for free but weren't going to pay for a pile of crap.
Sponsored