Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping I can finally make it this year, it’s been on my bucket list the last few years. Naturally I’ll be driving the Bronco. I plan to tent camp and hadn’t thought about the wind. I would likely roll in on Thursday around noon. We should Definitely put together a Bronco heard. I’m all about beer, open fire food and bombing around the valley. Would be nice to get some pointers or hang with people who have been before.
If you have any friends going, in RV's, and can camp with them you can get some protection from possible wind. Also watch the forecast.
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t been to KOH since 2009. I’d love to go this year but I’ve got to many things on the go at the end of January.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are you on the 4600 class Facebook group? Some pretty good info there.
im on one of them.
Hoping to have the runner ready for some events later this year but it won’t happen in time for KOH22.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m not too worried about the camping situation. I have lived in some pretty austere living conditions during my Army days. Ill be bringing My bronco and a tent 29 JAN - 5 FEB.

Ford Bronco King Of The Hammers 27 JAN - 5 FEB 2022 0C31E772-EEAA-452C-9B1A-B5C03C919FAE

Sponsored

Sponsored

bman3000

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep GC 5.7, 93 Wrangler, 20 Polaris Turbo S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my tickets! Just need that new tie rod to arrive in time. In transit somewhere between FL and CA.🤞

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The lakebed is open today. I will be traveling the 29th from Great Falls, MT straight down I-15. More than welcome to create a convoy if you happen to see me on the way. See you soon!

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lakebed is open today. I will be traveling the 29th from Great Falls, MT straight down I-15. More than welcome to create a convoy if you happen to see me on the way. See you soon!
Bailey Cole too.

Ford Bronco King Of The Hammers 27 JAN - 5 FEB 2022 1642451742083

I'm looking forward to getting a good look at these 4600 Broncos. If you guys are there Sat morning, Loren Healy has a tech appt first thing Sat morning. Head over to the Tech Tent for a close look around 8:30. OH, and I got a build date today!

I'm leaving Wed morning, start full days of doing tech inspections on Thurs. Stop by the Tech Tent and say hi. I'll have my yellow XJ.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm looking forward to getting a good look at these 4600 Broncos. If you guys are there Sat morning, Loren Healy has a tech appt first thing Sat morning. Head over to the Tech Tent for a close look around 8:30. OH, and I got a build date today!

I'm leaving Wed morning, start full days of doing tech inspections on Thurs. Stop by the Tech Tent and say hi. I'll have my yellow XJ.

Make sure you check out that winch mount setup. Pics if you can. ;) My guess is they move the intercooler , like Mishimoto setup. Find out when the Fun-Haver bumpers, sliders, etc. is going to be avail???

I can't be there, but I will be watching the premium feed during the races. 🍻
Sponsored