Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm looking forward to getting a good look at these 4600 Broncos. If you guys are there Sat morning, Loren Healy has a tech appt first thing Sat morning. Head over to the Tech Tent for a close look around 8:30. OH, and I got a build date today!

I'm leaving Wed morning, start full days of doing tech inspections on Thurs. Stop by the Tech Tent and say hi. I'll have my yellow XJ.
I won't be out there until Thursday and Friday. Tech will be over but I'll flag you down if I see you running around. Drop a pic of that yellow XJ for reference!
Sponsored

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.haileyjohnson.realtor
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford F-150, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone plans to bring their Bronco to King of the Hammers in February, Let me know, we can build a makeshift 6 Gen Bronco section for owners. Requirements include, Drinking Beer, and eating food cooked over the fire.

Countdown Clock
Last minute decision, but I think we are going the 3rd-5th. No idea where to camp or anything since this will be our first time. We will be tent camping and in the back of the Bronco.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last minute decision, but I think we are going the 3rd-5th. No idea where to camp or anything since this will be our first time. We will be tent camping and in the back of the Bronco.
My buddy and I are bringing our two tents and just hanging out JAN 29-FEB 5. Try to find some spots not directly in the middle of everything. Ill be with my Gray 4 door MIC top with Blue Montana plates. If you find us, stop on by. Code word is BroncoMontana…dont tell anyone lol.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My buddy and I are bringing our two tents and just hanging out JAN 29-FEB 5. Try to find some spots not directly in the middle of everything. Ill be with my Gray 4 door MIC top with Blue Montana plates. If you find us, stop on by. Code word is BroncoMontana…dont tell anyone lol.

Did you guys get email from Bronco Nation regarding KOH? There is a designated Bronco camping area and there is free breakfast and dinner if you reserve it. I'm in staff camping and also get food, but I signed up for dinner Sat night just to go over there.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This would be my first time attending KOH. Any thoughts about tent camping on the ground? Does anyone do this anymore?!
You can tent camp but like was mentioned, if you don't have a way to tie your tent down securely, it may end up back in Texas before you do. I'm pretty sure that's where my hat went. It was moving so fast it was completely out of sight in about two seconds.

Also, if it decides to snow or rain, it is a dry lakebed and it will try to become a lake again, so there's that.

Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I won't be out there until Thursday and Friday. Tech will be over but I'll flag you down if I see you running around. Drop a pic of that yellow XJ for reference!
Thurs I'll be doing EMC contingency and Fri 4400 contingency. We have four inspection stops for contingency inspection and I'll be one of them. Should be easy to find. I'll also be doing equipment check in the morning as the cars are lined up to pull up to the starting line. Those two days the XJ will be at the motorhome, before that it will be at the tech tent. Did you see that they will have a Raptor out there at the Ford Bronco booth?

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you guys get email from Bronco Nation regarding KOH? There is a designated Bronco camping area and there is free breakfast and dinner if you reserve it. I'm in staff camping and also get food, but I signed up for dinner Sat night just to go over there.
I was lucky to get into Bronco Basecamp FEB 2 & 3

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! I'll look for you guys! We will be in a 4 door cactus grey badlands (soft top of course) with white shackles and a single California plate in the back. I may be flying my American flag off the back too if the weather allows for it. Give us a honk or come say hello if you find us.

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to their site and put my name down on the reservation/waiting list, but it seems like they are fully booked out now.

Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I'm happy to have you all over for a drink or beer one evening in the motorhome. Maybe Fri evening at the end of the EMC race. Post up if interested. I can keep an eye on this thread to try to stay in touch. I see a number of you are staying in tents, I have a 40 ft coach with a nice heater and lots of sitting room so we can visit. I'm right next to Hammertown in staff camping area. Immediately to the west of gate 3.

DentonDreamMaker

Raptor
First Name
Claire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler, 21 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ill be out there the last day Sat the 5th!
Im not going to drive my Bronco out there this year, last minute trip. But ill be in an old school Bronco! Reserved for Basecamp. Hope to meet some of you guys!

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be there from the 2nd to the 5th. No Bronco yet, so this year I'll be pulling my TT out to have a place to crash after all the booze, dust, and smudge-pot smoke have fully soaked in each day.

I heard the Raptor will be there, so I'll probably be there each day convincing my financial advisor that we have a $70k void in our life that needs to be filled...

At night we'll probably be at Sublime, Backdoor, Chocolate Thunder, or passed-out at someone's campfire (maybe yours?).

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will be at KOH crewing for BadAxe Productions .......will have the EB pictured to get around. After I heard about all the dust, will not be taking the new WT, F-that........... Crashing on cot in a race trailer in Hammertown but happy to have a beverage with folks. Not sure about wifi or being connected so as John Candy said, "I am going to go with the flow like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream." Hope to hook up.
Sponsored