Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey All,

We are proud to announce the addition of King Shocks to the 2021+ Bronco Product line up.

If you aren’t familiar with King Shocks already, they are one of the innovators when it comes to suspension technology in off-road racing, making custom shocks for desert racing. Now, King Shocks has grown from a small business building custom made shocks for race cars to a manufacturer of hundreds of products for many different applications. Many of the high performance features available today such as bypass tubes, seal technology, shaft diameters and tube construction were pioneered by King, working to give our customers the competitive edge they need.

King Shocks 25001-392 OEM Performance 2.5 Series Front Coilovers

f143840413-removebg-preview.png

• 100% Bolt-on Performance
  • 7/8” hard chrome micro polished shafts
  • Aeroquip high pressure hoses
  • PTFE lined rod ends
  • Fully rebuildable and revalveable, and tunable.
  • Made in the USA
  • Larger 2.5 diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
  • Will allow for 35” Tires.
  • Improved reservoir mounts. No more hose clamps
  • Lift: 0"-2" (front)
  • Track Width: Stock
  • Tire Size: 33"-35"

Check them out here below!

W/O Compression Adjuster : King Shocks 25001-392 OEM Performance 2.5 Series Front Coilovers in a Remote Reservoir Configuration (2021+ Ford Bronco 4WD)

W/ Compression Adjuster : King Shocks 25001-392A 2.5 Series Front Coilovers in an Adjustable Remote Reservoir Configuration with a Compression Adjuster (2021+ Ford Bronco 4WD)

King Shocks 25001-393 2.5 Series Rear Coilovers

25001-393-removebg-preview.png

• Increases wheel travel.
  • Adjustable ride height.
  • Larger 2.5 diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks
  • Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
  • Lift: 0"-1.5"

Check them out below!

W/O Compression Adjuster :
King Shocks 25001-393 2.5 Series Rear Coilovers in a Remote Reservoir Configuration (2021+ Ford Bronco 4WD)

W/ Compression Adjuster : King Shocks 25001-393A 2.5 Series Rear Coilovers in an Adjustable Remote Reservoir Configuration with a Compression Adjuster (2021+ Ford Bronco 4WD)

Fitment:

BOTH FRONT AND REAR WITH AND WITHOUT COMPRESSION ADJUSTER WILL FIT

2021 4-Door Ford Bronco
2021 2-Door Ford Bronco

Have questions or want to get something on order? Feel free to reach out to me or any one of us on here, shoot us a call at 561-753-8105, or shoot us an email at support@lethalperformance .

Joe Rocchio / [email protected]
877-2-LETHAL | lethalperformance.com
1641226473053-png.png
Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So these are single rate front and dual rate rear? Is that what I am seeing?

I see that they are ride height adjustable. Are they tuned for factory height? Presuming preload will make the ride harsher as you being to lift the rig with the coil over otherwise.

Just compression adjustable or is it compression and rebound? High speed/low speed by chance or that too fancy for this option?

Thanks in advance.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What's the lead times on them? I've been waiting for the Kings to be available. I can't wait to throw some on my first edition.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can these be ordered with custom spring rates- I want to weigh my Bronco when I am done with mods (bumper, winch, lights etc) and try to make sure I get back to stock height or just above. I don't want to loose travel/preload them with the adjusters, I would like to have springs tuned for my Bronco's weight. Is that a possibility?

I have heard that it is 30 week lead times... Do you charge on shipping or upon order?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm trying to figure out if the King or Fox 2.5 is the better option for me as it looks like I'm going to need the adjustment to minimize the rear sag of the 4dr BL when the trailer is hooked up. Then after unhooking being able to set it for rock crawling and of course every day driving. Options are very limited at this point and air bags/helper bags etc won't work with the bronco's setup.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So these are single rate front and dual rate rear? Is that what I am seeing?

I see that they are ride height adjustable. Are they tuned for factory height? Presuming preload will make the ride harsher as you being to lift the rig with the coil over otherwise.

Just compression adjustable or is it compression and rebound? High speed/low speed by chance or that too fancy for this option?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, that is correct about the single and double adjustability. Currently have an email going to King to get further information and will touch base here as soon as they touch back with the details!

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be prepared to wait long time for the King 2.5 setup. I just received my set and the vendor where I purchased them from (back in August) placed their order when it first opened in April of 2021. I was second in their queue and their next expected shipment (from their original order) is April. The King adjuster affects more mid speed vs. high/low and there is no adjustment to rebound.
There are tons of built Broncos on IG with big $$$ in lights, body, armor, wheels/tires, and $100 spacer lifts right now.

Ford Bronco King Shocks  - Available here at Lethal Performance IMG_6971.JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How necessary is the compression adjuster in your opinion?

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can these be ordered with custom spring rates- I want to weigh my Bronco when I am done with mods (bumper, winch, lights etc) and try to make sure I get back to stock height or just above. I don't want to loose travel/preload them with the adjusters, I would like to have springs tuned for my Bronco's weight. Is that a possibility?

I have heard that it is 30 week lead times... Do you charge on shipping or upon order?
exactly! you will have to change spring rates if adding weight -these are tuned for oem bronco 35 tires or less only . not for 37 or winch bumpers lights overland gear ect adds alot of weight - i just went threw this with king tech-changing all 6 springs

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
exactly! you will have to change spring rates if adding weight -these are tuned for oem bronco 35 tires or less only . not for 37 or winch bumpers lights overland gear ect adds alot of weight - i just went threw this with king tech-changing all 6 springs
I don't want to pay for springs twice, is there a way to do that?

Sponsored

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMHO a simple mid speed compression adjuster is good to have to dial in the ride quality for the street. The ride quality is noticeably harsh when the compression adjuster is fully closed to ~3/4 clicks open. I’ve settle at 16 clicks open. More open = less dampening = plusher ride

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey All,

We are proud to announce the addition of King Shocks to the 2021+ Bronco Product line up.

If you aren’t familiar with King Shocks already, they are one of the innovators when it comes to suspension technology in off-road racing, making custom shocks for desert racing. Now, King Shocks has grown from a small business building custom made shocks for race cars to a manufacturer of hundreds of products for many different applications. Many of the high performance features available today such as bypass tubes, seal technology, shaft diameters and tube construction were pioneered by King, working to give our customers the competitive edge they need.

King Shocks 25001-392 OEM Performance 2.5 Series Front Coilovers

1642632633401.png

• 7/8” hard chrome micro polished shafts
  • Aeroquip high pressure hoses
  • PTFE lined rod ends
  • Fully rebuildable and revalveable, and tunable.
  • Made in the USA
  • Larger 2.5 diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
  • Improved reservoir mounts. No more hose clamps
  • Lift: 0"-2" (front)

Check them out here below!

W/O Compression Adjuster : King Shocks 25001-392 OEM Performance 2.5 Series Front Coilovers in a Remote Reservoir Configuration (2021+ Ford Bronco 4WD)

W/ Compression Adjuster : King Shocks 25001-392A 2.5 Series Front Coilovers in an Adjustable Remote Reservoir Configuration with a Compression Adjuster (2021+ Ford Bronco 4WD)

King Shocks 25001-393 2.5 Series Rear Coilovers

1642632633433.png

• Increases wheel travel.
  • Adjustable ride height.
  • Larger 2.5 diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks
  • Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
  • Lift: 0"-1.5"

Check them out below!

W/O Compression Adjuster :
King Shocks 25001-393 2.5 Series Rear Coilovers in a Remote Reservoir Configuration (2021+ Ford Bronco 4WD)

W/ Compression Adjuster : King Shocks 25001-393A 2.5 Series Rear Coilovers in an Adjustable Remote Reservoir Configuration with a Compression Adjuster (2021+ Ford Bronco 4WD)

Fitment:

BOTH FRONT AND REAR WITH AND WITHOUT COMPRESSION ADJUSTER WILL FIT

2021 4-Door Ford Bronco
2021 2-Door Ford Bronco

Have questions or want to get something on order? Feel free to reach out to me or any one of us on here, shoot us a call at 561-753-8105, or shoot us an email at support@lethalperformance .

Joe Rocchio / [email protected]
877-2-LETHAL | lethalperformance.com
Ford Bronco King Shocks  - Available here at Lethal Performance IMG_6971.JPG
What is the available ship date? I know one member has been told Feb. to March with an order made before Dec. 2021.

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

if
yes you can - ask for custom build -talk with your distributor about your build weight and future mods and they can relay that info to king shocks when placing order to get you dialed in.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What is the available ship date? I know one member has been told Feb. to March with an order made before Dec. 2021.
The ETA's on new orders are very fluid as they keep adjusting them with more and more orders coming in. It would, realistically, be late March to early April on a new set per King Shocks.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my experience with King they are very good about swapping out springs. I have swapped new springs for different spring rates at no charge and also even swapped some used springs for another set of used springs. They let me roam around through the stash of used springs they had behind their warehouse to find something that worked for me. But I am sure if you contact someone at King and talk to them about your other upgrades they will be able to let you know what coil rate they would recommend.
Sponsored