First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please tell me where on there is says any of those high demand items will actually cause late delivery.

This is list of items they think will be high demand based on a survey not actual order and so it means very little.

Your post made it sound as if it was an explicitly state fact.
Of course its all speculation, but its speculation by a Rep from Ford that is responsible for getting the product out. Much better than your own or my own speculation.

And your reading comprehension needs some fine tuning. My post said that if you select those items you may experience a delay...not explicitly a fact. Get off your high horse.

but may delay you.
Sponsored

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have feeling that a lot of people will be pushed back including myself because ford doesn't plan on starting delivery til mid summer if everything suddenly starts going smoothly (covid excuses)wich is the eighth month of 2021 and that is about the same time every other manufacturer on the planet will start delivering 2022's. Basic common sense

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im no expert but id bet there is no real accurate time frame today, also, id bet Ford is going to make whatever broncos they can that coincide with orders, they would hope to get the first in line but they will deliver whichever they can make, cant see them "not" making anything that they can. so after orders are actually in, supply chain is analyzed then someone might be able to see where their Bronco is in the line up, id guess its possible late reservations could be filled early if supply chain dictates, right?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
id guess its possible late reservations could be filled early if supply chain dictates, right?
Yes, if Ford is correct in their guesses, ordering a 4 door non-squatch, cloth seats, with standard package, might jump you ahead of a lot of reservation holders.

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I talked to my dealer today. He said that, with my reservation date, I will be placing my order sometime between July-September. I will be getting a MY 2022. Not upset about that. Give me a little more to save for a bigger down payment and I will get access to the bigger add-on list (supposedly).

Sponsored

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked to my dealer today. He said that, with my reservation date, I will be placing my order sometime between July-September. I will be getting a MY 2022. Not upset about that. Give me a little more to save for a bigger down payment and I will get access to the bigger add-on list (supposedly).
That's good news for some, like me, that purposely placed the order late to get more options with the MY22. Thanks!

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's good news for some, like me, that purposely placed the order late to get more options with the MY22. Thanks!

Yep! I wasn't doing anything purposely to get a MY 2022. It just worked out that way.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa. Wait.

This is contradictory to what we've heard from Ford.

They have said that everyone who holds a current reservation must place an order before the cutoff coming up. If you do not convert your reservation to an order now, it will be cancelled.

If the MY22 change over approaches and your bronco has not yet been built, you will resubmit your order with the updated MY22 options. Basically rolling the order you placed over into MY22.

Just make sure everything is in order because I would hate for you to lose your reservation.

I'll see if I can find the exact language from Ford to add to this post.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whoa. Wait.

They have said that everyone who holds a current reservation must place an order before the cutoff coming up. If you do not convert your reservation to an order now, it will be cancelled.

If the MY22 change over approaches and your bronco has not yet been built, you will resubmit your order with the updated MY22 options. Basically rolling the order you placed over into MY22.

Just make sure everything is in order because I would hate for you to lose your reservation.

It could be that placing the order before March 19 but that it wouldn't actually be scheduled until whatever date the OP mentioned. That is how I "read the conversation".

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It could be that placing the order before March 19 but that it wouldn't actually be scheduled until whatever date the OP mentioned. That is how I "read the conversation".
Right, my point was that the person I was replying to said that their dealer told them they wouldn't be actually placing their order until September.

They may be placing an updated order in September, but there's no way they'd be placing their initial/only order in September.

Ford needs to know *everyone* who wants a Bronco and what they want. What if the new 4Runner is revealed and everyone before him cancels their order? Ford would need to know he still wants it because they're going to want to build it.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is it roughly, once regular production for #AverageVehicle is moving, 8-12 weeks between order and delivery?

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whoa. Wait.

Well, I talked to Ford just a few minutes ago and they don't have a clue as to why my dealer is telling me July to place my order. My dealer only has 50 reservations, so it's not like they will be slammed. I'm waiting for them to call me back and, if they still don't have better info about ordering, then I'll be switching dealerships. I'm not losing my reservation because a dealer is clueless.

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I called my local dealership today. I'm still waiting on them to call me back. It's 5:19 p.m. Looks like I'm switching dealerships. I'm tired of waiting on them to call me back. This is not the first time they've not called me back. There's a couple more around here. One of them seems to know a little about what they're talking about.

Update: as soon as I posted this, the dealership called me. Apparently, they didn't know about the order window. They supposed to be calling their Ford rep tomorrow and call me on Thursday. We shall see.

Last edited:

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 14 July Reservation date but I’m not expecting to get my rig until sept or oct. according to the the email we all got yesterday I have three add ons which will hold me up, the 2.7, Squatch, and painted hard top. Oh well I have waited this damn long so what’s a few more months lol

OP
OP
Kekov721

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs