Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So obviously no one will actually know when their expected delivery date is until ford takes the orders from the dealerships. That said, I see alot of people posting that they are "expecting" to get bumped back to the MY 2022. On what basis are people making that assumption other than the date they put the reservation in? Personally I put my reservation in early October- also on my BL I didn't opt for any of the late accessories (black hard top etc) that are expected to cause further delays so hopefully that helps me out. Just wondering if I should be concerned about missing out on the 2021.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the MY21 cutoff was in September?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford has said that if you want the Sasquatch package you may also be pushed back further in the line. They apparently don't have good supply lines for the materials for the squatch. Don't believe this push those orders to MY22, but may delay you.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is correct, but I think they backtracked a bit later on a specific cut-off date due to not knowing how many would order late availability items.

However, to the OP, I also reserved in Oct and fully expect (and hope) that mine will be a 2022 MY Bronco, and that it will most likely be delivered in either late 2021 or the first quarter of 2022.

Good luck!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2nd day reservation, but I'm ordering mod top, 2.7, Lux and Sunrider, so at least one of those will push me back.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since they put that date up, the 6 week delay happened. The cutoff now is likely late August reservation.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a July 14 reservation. By my calculations, I should receive a Bronco sometime between today and some future date, give or take.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To correct some misinformation - The September 18th "cutoff" was not for a MY. But rather Ford designated that date to factor in the allocation formula.

Ford can choose an Oct 1st date for MY changeover. Or they could let the lines roll until Christmas and do the changeover over the holidays. No one knows when the MY changeover will occur.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is correct, but I think they backtracked a bit later on a specific cut-off date due to not knowing how many would order late availability items.

However, to the OP, I also reserved in Oct and fully expect (and hope) that mine will be a 2022 MY Bronco, and that it will most likely be delivered in either late 2021 or the first quarter of 2022.

Good luck!
No.

The September date was *only* for what numbers were going to be used in determining dealer allocation.

The date has *nothing* to do with who's reservations/orders will by MY21 vs MY22.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To correct some misinformation - The September 18th "cutoff" was not for a MY. But rather Ford designated that date to factor in the allocation formula.

Ford can choose an Oct 1st date for MY changeover. Or they could let the lines roll until Christmas and do the changeover over the holidays. No one knows when the MY changeover will occur.
Thanks for clarifying. I went back and looked and see that you are correct. Much appreciated! But I'm thinking it's mostly semantics and that it still means that reservations after that will be MY2022 since all 2021 models are supposed to fall under the dealer allocation model based on orders. But that last part is interpretive. ;-)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-sep-18-2022-my-reservation-start-date.6835/

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also, one other thing that buyers need to understand. Your reservation timestamp is not linear in order of builds scheduled. It is only one factor.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

The email I got from Ford said the opposite. The Sept 18th date was the cutoff for MY21, and if you had ordered later than that date, you would be getting a MY22. That being said, that MY21 might not be delivered until Jan 22....

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The email I got from Ford said the opposite. The Sept 18th date was the cutoff for MY21, and if you had ordered later than that date, you would be getting a MY22. That being said, that MY21 might not be delivered until Jan 22....
Can you please share a screen shot of the email? I never received an email stating such.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to see that email.
Sponsored