First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure you didn't get your Bronco already?
Huh, no I'm not sure. I should probably walk out to the garage and check. Good point!

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The email I got from Ford said the opposite. The Sept 18th date was the cutoff for MY21, and if you had ordered later than that date, you would be getting a MY22. That being said, that MY21 might not be delivered until Jan 22....
Well I guess we're all getting MY22, as no one has ordered theirs yet.

Ford Bronco Knowing your place in line 1609977022496

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if* that September date was the cutoff for model years it came before the recent announced delays. It would be unlikely to still be correct.

*it wasn't

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Personally I put my reservation in early October
I reserved week 2 in July, I am 100% assuming that means MY22 at this point. Just at my dealer alone I am in the bottom 25% (Stephens, they were happy to tell me my place in line when I asked). I would have a hard time believing Ford can deliver over 75% of reservations in '21. My guess is MY21 cutoff is somewhere in the first week (or days) of reservations.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought everyone's place in line was 6ft away from the person in front of and behind them.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm outside the capital building now. The line is immense! Are you sure this is the Bronco reservation line? Seems to be an awful lot of yelling, shouting and teargas just to sit in a pre-production Bronco.....

I'm at about #100 in line (out of ~400 reservations) at the dealership of my choosing, and placed before the cutoff. I am assuming a MY21 build (especially with the transaction rate being about 40% of reservations) unless I choose to push back via known options which are MY22. However, i'm not dilutional to assume my actual delivery will be 8-10 weeks after production starts. If I take delivery by the middle/end of October i'll be happy.

When Ranger started production their first few months slowly ramped up from about 10K units up to 40K units during the first 6 months. That cleared all their reservations. Full production wasn't seen until about month 8. Bronco won't see that due to parts supply issues. Their staff are going to be working their asses off to build as many Bronco's as they can with the parts arriving daily. Will be a monumental undertaking in JIT magic.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I plan to order a 2.7 and black modular top. I a m hoping to get pushed back and be able to modify the order a paint to match modular top.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 2nd day reservation, but I'm ordering mod top, 2.7, Lux and Sunrider, so at least one of those will push me back.
Can someone tell me where to find said "Sunrider" option?

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I searched but no luck, would you please link me to the “reservation graph” thread? Thanks
Sponsored